It's all change for the fastest growing Facebook games on November 25, as newcomer 'Ultimate Slot Machines' cashes in on launch buzz, a small fluctuation for '????' (aka 'HappyFarm') equates to a difference of 50, 000 in daily use, and 'Happy Pets' continues to spread.
Chinese-language game makers 6 waves can give themselves a pat on the back after a cool one-two at the top of the current active use growth chart.
Ultimate Slot Machines launched on November 21, and thanks to a huge surge in interest over the last 24 hours has now accumulated 192,000 users in just under a week.
????, directly translatable to HappyFarm, is a farming simulator made specifically for Chinese-speaking Facebook users and although the change in active daily users was only 1.7%, its userbase is so large that in real terms the difference is an increase of 50,000.
Elsewhere in the chart, Crazy Planets compensates for its previous day's fall in usage, and Happy Pets continues to expand with the rolling out of new cats, pet furniture and virtual scratching posts since its November 11 launch.
The Facebook games with the biggest increases in daily active users on November 25 at 15:00 GMT are:
1. Ultimate Slot Machines (192,468 = +140,382 / 72.9%)
2. ???? / HappyFarm (2,931,002 = +50,282 / 1.7%)
3. Crazy Planets (257,451 = +45,357 / 17.6%)
4. Happy Pets (1,357,897 = +27,563 / 2.0%)
5. My Fishbowl (1,965,781 = +23,563 / 1.2%)
6. Texas HoldEm Poker (4,489,307 = +23,316 / 0.5%)
7. Bejeweled Blitz (3,110,286 = +20,002 / 0.6%)
8. Treasure Madness (530,946 = +18,012 / 3.4%)
9. Medical Mayhem (139,948 = +16,007 / 11.4%)
10. Fish Isle (353,081 = +14,518 / 4.1%)
Numbers in brackets relate to total daily users, the increase in daily users, and the daily percentage growth.