Trending: Not-so-smart phone owners
According to a US study, if you lose your phone, there's an 89 per cent chance that whoever finds it will search it for personal info. And if you think that they're just looking for "home" in your contacts, think again – only half of finders try to return the phone, the others look to see if you've left your bank details on. A compelling reason, surely, for both insurance and a password.
NFL fans were so loud during a match that their celebrations registered as a minor earthquake
Tyre firm aimed to show how their tyres would perform in ‘unexpected’ conditions
filmAs she returns to musicals in Black Nativity, the Oscar winner opens up about coming back from tragedy
TelevisionThe enduring fascination with the life of the aristocrat fugitive continues in an ITV drama. We hear from its stars
Life & Style blogs
Carlos Juan Finlay: Physician's 180th birthday marked with Google Doodle
The hardwired difference between male and female brains could explain why men are 'better at map reading'
The 50 Best Christmas Gifts for Women
PS4 beats Xbox One to become UK’s fastest ever selling console
Tippy the Fainting Squirrel becomes YouTube star as video of cute collapsing rodent goes viral
- 1 John Williams' Stoner wins Waterstones Book of the Year
- 2 The hardwired difference between male and female brains could explain why men are 'better at map reading'
- 3 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 4 Food poverty in UK has reached level of 'public health emergency', warn experts
- 5 I’m sure Kate Moss doesn't care about posing for Playboy. But I do
iJobs Gadgets & Tech
£45000 - £65000 per annum + BONUS + BENEFITS: Harrington Starr: Technical busi...
£50000 - £90000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: Senior Core Ja...
£45000 - £55000 per annum + benefits+bonus+package: Harrington Starr: C# .Net...
£40000 - £70000 per annum + benefits+bonus+package: Harrington Starr: Senior U...