If you're travelling beware, it's a bit balmy out there
Tuesday 29 January 2013
Three passengers at London Bridge station were taken to hospital after they were thought to have a "mystery illness" but it turned out they were probably just wearing too many clothes in improving weather.
The station was closed because of Health Protection Authority guidance, which states that when three people are taken ill with an unknown cause, specialists must be called in.
Firefighters responded to what they thought was a "chemical incident". An Ambulance Service spokeswoman said the patients had been taken to hospital after complaining of feeling "unwell, dizzy, and hot". The temperature in London was 11C at the time.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 I was a Woman Against Feminism too
- 2 Is Gideon Levy the most hated man in Israel or just the most heroic?
- 3 Chief Ebola doctor in Sierra Leone has contracted the deadly disease himself
- 4 Students offered grants if they tweet pro-Israeli propaganda
- 5 Israel has discovered that it's no longer so easy to get away with murder in the age of social media
£40000 - £55000 per annum + competitive: Progressive Recruitment: DBA, London,...
£55000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits: Progressive Recruitment: SAP HCM/PAYROLL...
£45000 - £52000 per annum + Benefits: Progressive Recruitment: Excellent oppor...
£50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits: Progressive Recruitment: SAP GRC/SECURIT...