Up to £100 off all Austin Reed suits
Thursday 24 November 2011
Austin Reed offers sleek, sharp and stylish tailoring for both men and women.
Its flagship store in London has recently moved across the road from its original location, to the prestigious building at 100 Regent Street - and the brand continues to offer the contemporary styles and personal service that Mr Reed first built his business on 111 years ago. Proof, if it were needed, that great British style never goes out of fashion.
Now Austin Reed has teamed up with The Independent for an exclusive money-off offer - you could buy an Austin Reed suit from just £149 - or invest in a bespoke suit from as little as £499. All you need to do is download and complete the voucher from here.
Austin Reed offer
- £50 off suits worth £200 or less.
- £75 off suits worth £200 - £300.
- £100 off all other suits, including bespoke.
Click here to download the voucher.
Terms and conditions
Offer is valid until Sunday 11 December 2011. Discounts are redeemable against the purchase of any full-price Austin Reed branded men's or women's suit (consisting of one jacket and one pair of trousers or skirt). Offer is valid in all freestanding UK, Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland stores. Offer is not valid in outlet stores. To benefit from the discount, use the online pdf version of the voucher available from independent.co.uk - this must be completed and handed over at the till. Offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offers or promotions. Not valid online.
Life & Style blogs
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Russia freezes Ukraine into submission: Kiev admits country doesn't have enough fuel for winter
Archbishop of Canterbury admits doubts about existence of God
Portuguese academic says British are 'filthy, violent and drunk'
- 1 Scottish referendum: So how about the English now being given a chance to split from England?
- 2 Friends 20th anniversary: Alison Jackson photographs reunited cast
- 3 London council removes 'unacceptable' Stamford Hill posters telling women which side of the road to walk down
- 4 The response to my Pizza Express review has been overwhelming, and taught me a lot about journalism
- 5 Free U2 album: How the most generous giveaway in music history turned into a PR disaster
Unpaid Voluntary Position : Reach Volunteering: Volunteer your expertise as Tr...
£68 - £73 per day + Competitive rates of pay based on experience: Randstad Edu...
£69 - £73 per day + Competitive London rates of pay: Randstad Education Group:...
£117 - £157 per day + Competitive London rates: Randstad Education Group: * Pr...