My Record Collection: ANDY PARTRIDGE - XTC
Sunday 25 October 1992
'Baby Come Back', The Equals
THE RECORD I BOUGHT MOST RECENTLY
A L'Estampida, The Dufay Collective
THE RECORD I'VE MOST FREQUENTLY PLAYED
Either Emergency, The Tony Williams Lifestyle, or Ornithology, Charlie Parker
THE RECORD I'M MOST EMBARRASSED TO OWN
We Can't Dance, Genesis (sorry, Nick)
THE RECORD I'M MOST PROUD TO POSSESS
Trout Mask Replica, Captain Beefheart
THE RECORD I WISH I'D NEVER BOUGHT
That Blue Cheer album with the track 'Sandwich' on it]?
Look beyond the usual shows for the best festive telly
elephant appealThe first 23 lots in our charity auction have now gone. But there are 22 more still up for grabs
The battle for control of Stieg Larsson's £30m legacy
Geoffrey Macnab does not like the comedian's big screen debut
- 1 Sun will 'flip upside down' within weeks, says Nasa
- 2 Christmas comes early: Justin Bieber is 'retiring from music'
- 3 Iain Duncan Smith leaves Commons food banks debate early
- 4 Cycle death inquest: Boyfriend hugs driver of 32 tonne tipper truck that killed his girlfriend
- 5 Burglar steals video tapes of child abuse, hands them into police
- < Previous
- Next >
iJobs Money & Business
£Negotiable: Citifocus: High calibre individual with institutional client serv...
£120000 - £150000 per annum: Cornwallis Elt : Programme Manager, Strategy Lead...
£55000 - £120000 per annum: Pro-Recruitment Group: The Financial Services Tran...
£600 - £700 per day: Harrington Starr: Client based in West London is looking ...