Hitler relatives vindicated
Tuesday 07 April 1998
Relatives of Hitler who died in Soviet camps have been vindicated. They were among 300 Austrians illegally sent to labour camps in 1945 by Soviet occupation forces. Hitler's cousin, Maria Koppensteiner, and her husband and cousins, Johann and Eduard Schmidt, and son Johann Schmidt jnr, died in a Siberian labour camp. But an investigation found no evidence of any crimes committed by them. - AP, Moscow
A cautionary tale for ambitious would-be authors
Sir Ian McKellen hits back at Damian Lewis' 'fruity actor' claims
Ja Rule forced to deny leaving wife for prison cell mate
Gurdwaras-turned-food banks: Sikh temples are catering for rise in Britain’s hungry
Teenage girl convicted of robbery after taking pre-crime selfie wielding knife
'I'm experiencing austerity as well', says Princess Michael of Kent
- 1 Gurdwaras-turned-food banks: Sikh temples are catering for rise in Britain’s hungry
- 2 Exercise most effective lifestyle choice for preventing dementia, researchers say
- 3 Teenage girl convicted of robbery after taking pre-crime selfie wielding knife
- 4 Newly vegan Beyoncé wears fox fur to dine in meat free restaurant
- 5 'I'm experiencing austerity as well', says Princess Michael of Kent
- < Previous
- Next >
£75000 - £85000 per annum + attractive benefits: Pro-Recruitment Group: Senior...
£70000 - £80000 per annum + Commission Package: Harrington Starr: Due to winni...
£60000 per annum: Harrington Starr: Support Analyst (Back Office, CRM, Sharepo...
£65000 - £80000 per annum + Excellent Bonus, Package : Harrington Starr: Busin...