Free trial for The Independent's new iPad app
Away from home? On the move? We can keep you in touch
Thursday 10 November 2011
The Independent's new iPad app reflects the full range of our daily coverage, with up-to-date news, opinion and images. Download it and take it with you to read whenever and wherever you want.
Here's what the app delivers:
- Browse separate sections for the Frontpage, UK, World, Business, People, Opinion, Sport, Life & Style, Arts & Entertainment and Travel.
- A simple click at the bottom of each article page delivers pop-up links of every article in the section.
- Photo galleries launch with full-screen high-resolution images.
- Download and carry on reading even when you are out of signal range.
Free from political bias, The Independent is proud to live up to its name, with clear and forthright writing covering the whole range of UK and international news and opinion.
The Independent iPad app captures all these values, together with the title's acknowledged respect for the best in news, current affairs, sport and arts photography.
If you have any queries about using the app, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Independent is now on iPad. Are you?
- 1 Moscow voted the world's unfriendliest city
- 2 The excuses your boss is most likely to believe when you call in sick
- 3 I'm pansexual – here are the five biggest misconceptions about my sexuality
- 4 More than 11,000 Icelanders offer to house Syrian refugees to help European crisis
- 5 If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don’t change Europe’s attitude to refugees, what will?
£12000 - £13000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This social media management pr...
£23000 - £26000 per annum + Benefits: Ashdown Group: Deputy Editor - Wimbledon...
£26000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits: Ashdown Group: Editor (Magazines/Publish...
£25000 - £28000 per annum + 24 days holiday, bonus, etc.: Ashdown Group: Print...