Online shopping links with magazines
Tuesday 12 February 2013
An online retailer backed by the former Marks & Spencer boss Sir Stuart Rose has teamed up with the owner of Cosmopolitan magazine to launch new shopping websites.
Hut Group and Hearst Magazines UK will launch magazine-branded online shopping sites that will sell products selected by the editors.
The websites will begin to go live this week, with Men's Health one of the first to launch. Cosmopolitan and Elle websites will be added through the spring.
Arnaud de Puyfontaine, the chief executive at Hearst Magazines UK, said: "This is part of Hearst Magazines UK's strategy to propel its digital agenda and develop new ways for its magazine brands to connect with audiences."
Hut Group operates 16 websites and recently raised fresh capital to expand. Hearst already runs websites for all its magazine brands.
Olympic diver has made his modelling debut for Adidas
- 1 Daniele Watts: Django Unchained star's white boyfriend Brian Lucas confirms LAPD internally investigating 'racist' detainment
- 2 Isis release 'Flames of War' video warning Obama of attacks troops could face in Iraq
- 3 Pakistani passenger power forces two politicians off plane
- 4 Say yes to 'no-poo': It's been three years since I stopped washing my hair
- 5 John Travolta addresses former pilot's gay romance allegations publicly for the first time: 'That was the lowest I'd ever felt'
£60000 - £85000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Interim Head of Marketing / Marketin...
£28000 per annum: Ashdown Group: IT Software Application Support Analyst - Imm...
£25 - 30k: Guru Careers: A Digital Project Manager is needed to join an exciti...
£24 - 28k + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Paid Search Analyst / PPC...