Johann Hari leaves The Independent
Saturday 21 January 2012
Johann Hari is to leave The Independent, it was announced last night.
The columnist, who joined the newspaper in 2003 and was suspended in July last year following allegations of plagiarism and editing Wikipedia entries under a pseudonym, plans to write a book.
Fracking is turning the US into a bigger oil producer than Saudi Arabia
Oscar Pistorius trial: Athlete vomits again after photographs of Reeva Steenkamp's body are shown in court
Girl found in the Amazon rainforest with neighbour Grover Morales after going missing for 7 months
Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370: Indian Ocean latest search area for the aircraft and its passengers
Oscar Pistorius trial: Forensic analyst says athlete 'was on his stumps' when he smashed locked toilet door with a bat
- 1 Hells of residence: Inside Macedonia's horrifying student accommodation - where the walls are green and the food is black
- 2 Arrest made after man is found by the side of the road with his penis cut off
- 3 Michael Schumacher 'experience' gives F1 legend chance to 'show his character', says Lewis Hamilton
- 4 Girl found in the Amazon rainforest with neighbour Grover Morales after going missing for 7 months
- 5 Disney's Frozen is 'very evil' gay propaganda, says Christian pastor
£20000 - £23000 per annum: Inspiring Interns: The world's leading mobile adver...
£18000 - £20000 per annum: Inspiring Interns: This company is made up of award...
Lunch and travel expenses: Inspiring Interns: Tearing up the world of graduate...
£45,000+ benefits: Freshtechit: Digital Project Manager London (Greater) / Ric...