Leveson to probe Swiss coach crash
Friday 22 June 2012
A lawyer for the family of a British schoolboy killed in the Swiss coach crash in March is to appear at the Leveson Inquiry.
Giles Crown, solicitor to the Bowles family, will give evidence to the inquiry into press standards next week, along with David Mellor, Tim Colbourne, a special adviser to the Deputy Prime Minister Nick Clegg, and several political editors.
Sebastian Bowles, 11, was among the 22 children who died in the Tunnel de Geronde near the Swiss town of Sierre. His British father and Belgian mother moved to Belgium from north London two years before the accident.
Photographer who performed naked shoot in China's Forbidden City sparks outrage
Ed Miliband returns to the backbenches but it's all a bit awkward as he tries to avoid eye-contact with fellow Labour MPs
Man on naked bike ride gets ejected after becoming aroused
Charles Kennedy dead: Former Lib Dem leader dies at home aged 55 - latest news
Isis tortures 14-year-old Syrian boy and films it in graphic video for 'propaganda purposes'
- 1 Man on naked bike ride gets ejected after becoming aroused
- 2 Charles Kennedy dead: Former Lib Dem leader dies at home aged 55 - latest news
- 3 Ayyan Ali: Pakistan's top model now appears in the courtroom rather than on the catwalk
- 4 Fifa corruption: Europe plots to stage an 'alternative World Cup' in place of Russia 2018
- 5 Jaden Smith wears gender fluid dress to high school prom with Hunger Games actress
£50 - 60k (DOE) + Benefits & Bonus: Guru Careers: A PR Account Director / SAM ...
£32 - £37K + extensive benefits: Guru Careers: Research Analyst / Business Ins...
£18 - 20k: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Junior Designer / Design Graduate to...
£30 - 40k (DOE): Guru Careers: A Project Manager is needed to join a leading s...