Media Lunch: Lorraine Candy, Editor, Elle Magazine
Thursday 01 July 2010
The venue: Truc Vert, a small café in Mayfair – because it's very near my office.
The company: I took Giles Deacon there recently. I take a lot of fashion designers there, and they tend to like it as it's a little informal and doesn't feel like they're having a job interview.
The conversation: Elle is 25 years old in October, so we chatted about him being involved in our birthday issue. We also spoke about his new job at Ungaro.
On the menu: I always have a quiche and their deep fried courgettes.
And to drink? A sparkling water and a really large coffee.
Come here often? Not often. I have an absolute rule on it because it takes up too much of my time. I leave work at 5 o'clock so I can get home to be with the kids.
Truc Vert, 42 North Audley Street, London W1. Trucvert.co.uk
- 1 Katie Hopkins attacked me on Twitter — so I reported her to the police for inciting racial hatred
- 2 Google April Fools': company unveils backwards search engine and huggable digital assistant
- 3 I might be an MP, but that doesn't stop me fighting sexism with my breasts
- 4 April Fools' Day 2015: The best hoax news stories from around the internet
- 5 Gamers confess the worst things they've done in The Sims
£20000 - £25000 per annum + commission: SThree: Real Staffing's Pharmaceutical...
£38000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent benefits: Ashdown Group: A leading consu...
£12 - £15 Hourly Rate: Sheridan Maine: Are you an experienced Accounts Assista...
£21,000 - £24,000 Annual: Sheridan Maine: Are you looking for a new opportunit...