Media Lunch: Max Clifford, publicist
Thursday 12 August 2010
The venue: Colony, an Indian fusion restaurant which is walking distance from my office in Mayfair. There are areas there where you can be very private.
The company: Harley Medcalf, who produced Burn the Floor, the West End dance show, and dancer Brian Fortuna.
The conversation: We talked about Burn the Floor. It's the best dance show I've ever seen.
On the menu: An Indian version of the oriental lunch box which consists of seven small dishes and it can be meat, fish or vegetarian. I'm teetotal, so I always just have fruit juices.
Come here often? At lunch you only get 45 minutes for a quick bite to eat, so I actually prefer business dinners where you can go through everything in detail.
Colony, 8 Paddington Street, London W1
New essay by JK Rowling went live on Pottermore site on Friday
Top Gear presenter is no stranger to foot-in-mouth controversy
New UK station Russia Today gives a very bizarre view of Britain
- 1 Canadian actor punched in face after 'Islamophobia' experiment goes wrong in wake of Ottawa shooting
- 2 Topshop at centre of row over body image as 'shocking' skinny mannequin photo goes viral
- 3 Top Gear presenter Jeremy Clarkson criticised for beer tweet
- 4 Woman blinded as a child can see again after hitting her head on a coffee table
- 5 The bubble bursts for Sodastream
£20000 - £45000 per annum + uncapped: SThree: Key featuresA highly motivated ...
£18000 - £30000 per annum + uncapped: SThree: Do you feel your sales role is l...
£20000 - £25000 per annum + OTE £100,000: SThree: If you would like to work fo...
£20000 - £25000 per annum + Uncapped Commission £100k +: SThree: Trainee Recru...