The Leveson Inquiry who's who: First phase
We run through some of the most important faces to take to the witness stand over the past four months
It seems it went on forever. But after four months and 40 hearings, we reached the end of the beginning of Lord Justice Leveson's examination of our newspapers. The first stage - into the culture, practice and ethics of the press - has came to an end.
With more than 180 witnesses taking to the stand to give evidence, it is easy to get lost in a blur of journalists, editors and celebrities, and remember who said what when.
Therefore, before the second module on the relationship between the press and the police begins on 27 February, we have put together this collection of the most important faces to speak up so far and a summary of what they had to say for themselves.
- 1 Amy Winehouse statue unveiled in Camden
- 2 Lego breaks out of the toy box and heads for the gallery
- 3 George Galloway on Scottish independence: The political class is doing what Hitler couldn’t – destroying Britain
- 4 Headaches, fry ups, and hair of the dog - why do we get hangovers, and is there such thing as a 'cure'?
- 5 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
£15-20k (DOE) + Benefits / Bonus: Guru Careers: Joining as a Resourcer / Juni...
£55 - 70k: Guru Careers: Head of Design & UX / UX Architect is needed to join ...
Highly Competitive Salary: Austen Lloyd: CITY - A specialist opportunity with ...
£28000 per annum: Ashdown Group: IT Software Application Support Analyst - Imm...