The Leveson Inquiry who's who: First phase
We run through some of the most important faces to take to the witness stand over the past four months
It seems it went on forever. But after four months and 40 hearings, we reached the end of the beginning of Lord Justice Leveson's examination of our newspapers. The first stage - into the culture, practice and ethics of the press - has came to an end.
With more than 180 witnesses taking to the stand to give evidence, it is easy to get lost in a blur of journalists, editors and celebrities, and remember who said what when.
Therefore, before the second module on the relationship between the press and the police begins on 27 February, we have put together this collection of the most important faces to speak up so far and a summary of what they had to say for themselves.
YouTube video posted by Isis militants shows 'execution of 250 Syrian soldiers'
Keira Knightley topless: Usually conservative actress does own take on #Freethenipple campaign for Interview Magazine
Oil tanker with $100 million cargo goes missing off Texas coast
George Galloway left with severe bruising after attack in Notting Hill by man 'shouting about the Holocaust'
Brother and sister, Christopher Buckner and Timothy Savoy, arrested for 'committing incest after watching 'The Notebook''
- 1 Notting Hill Carnival: Woman shares selfie after being ‘punched in face for telling man to stop groping her’
- 2 Keira Knightley topless: Usually conservative actress does own take on #Freethenipple campaign for Interview Magazine
- 3 Oil tanker with $100 million cargo goes missing off Texas coast
- 4 George Galloway left with severe bruising after attack in Notting Hill by man 'shouting about the Holocaust'
- 5 Medina: Saudis take a bulldozer to Islam's history
- < Previous
- Next >
£20000 - £45000 per annum + uncapped: SThree: Key featuresA highly motivated ...
£18000 - £30000 per annum + uncapped: SThree: Do you feel you sales role is li...
£85000 - £100000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Head of Marketing - Slough, Berkshi...
£18 - 20k + Bonus: Guru Careers: An Administration Assistant / Office Assistan...