Watch the new i TV advert
The new TV advert for the i newspaper, Britain's first and only concise quality newspaper, available for 20p a day (and 30p on Saturdays).
Friday 06 January 2012
Featuring reader Ruya Niazi, comedian and i columnist Mark Steel and comedian and actress Ronni Ancona.
Watch behind the scenes footage with Executive Editor Stefano Hatfield on the making of the ad below.
Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
Israel-Gaza conflict: The children were playing in the street with toy guns. The missiles were tragically real
Danish TV reporter is all business up top, all party down below
Syria conflict: Syrian and Turkish Kurds unite to battle Isis threat - ‘We shoot them like sheep, but next day double the number return’
Ross Burden dead: MasterChef and Ready Steady Cook star dies at age 45
- 1 Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
- 2 Christians: The world's most persecuted people
- 3 The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
- 4 Danish TV reporter is all business up top, all party down below
- 5 Ross Burden dead: MasterChef and Ready Steady Cook star dies at age 45
- < Previous
- Next >
£30,000 + 20K Commssion: Charter Selection: This rapidly expanding organisatio...
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits: Ashdown Group: Content Manager - Central...
£52000 - £58000 per annum + benefits, company car: Ashdown Group: Advertising ...
Internship / Travel & Expenses Paid: Guru Careers: An ambitious and adaptable ...