Boy, 15, charged with man's murder
A 15-year-old boy was charged with the murder of a man stabbed to death as he walked home from work, police said.
Yajay Sudra was stabbed in an attempted mugging as he walked home from Birmingham International Airport where he worked in a book store.
Mr Sudra, 21, managed to stagger from the scene of the stabbing on Marsh Lane in Erdington to his home, where he was found by his mother on the doorstep of their home.
He died in her arms from a single stab wound to the heart following the attack on July 9.
A 15-year-old boy, from Erdington, Birmingham, was arrested on suspicion of murder at about 11pm on Friday night in Sutton Coldfield.
He was charged with the murder last night and remanded in custody to appear before magistrates tomorrow, police said.
International Women's Day 2014: The shocking statistics that show why it is still so important
Feminist quotes to inspire you on the International Women's Day
Oscar Pistorius trial: Never mind a media scrum – murder case becomes bizarre safari following the tracks of a wounded lion
Belle Knox: How the porn star student from Duke University became bigger than Justin Bieber
International Women's Day 2014: Mothers and daughters describe their hopes and dreams in touching photographs
Apple's Tim Cook: Business isn’t just about making profit
Thousands of young people forced to go without food after benefits wrongly stopped under 'draconian' new sanctions regime
Ukraine crisis: New navy chief 'defects' and surrenders Crimean HQ as Putin claims ultranationalists forced intervention
Britain's top vet sparks controversy with call for ban on slashing animals' throats in 'ritual' slaughters for halal and kosher meat products
Ukraine crisis: Russia dismisses '3am ultimatum' as 'total nonsense'
If you're horrified by a flame-roasted dog, you should be shocked at a hog roast
- 1 International Women's Day 2014: The shocking statistics that show why it is still so important
- 2 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 3 Orgasm machine to deliver climax at the push of a button
- 4 Too upsetting? Academy members voted for Oscar-winning 12 Years A Slave 'without watching it'
- 5 Liam Neeson turned down James Bond role because Natasha Richardson said she wouldn't marry him if he took it