Boy, 15, charged with man's murder
A 15-year-old boy was charged with the murder of a man stabbed to death as he walked home from work, police said.
Yajay Sudra was stabbed in an attempted mugging as he walked home from Birmingham International Airport where he worked in a book store.
Mr Sudra, 21, managed to stagger from the scene of the stabbing on Marsh Lane in Erdington to his home, where he was found by his mother on the doorstep of their home.
He died in her arms from a single stab wound to the heart following the attack on July 9.
A 15-year-old boy, from Erdington, Birmingham, was arrested on suspicion of murder at about 11pm on Friday night in Sutton Coldfield.
He was charged with the murder last night and remanded in custody to appear before magistrates tomorrow, police said.
- 1 Cameron's freebie to apartheid South Africa
- 2 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 3 Sherlock series 3: Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman provide teasers for the biggest comeback in British television
- 4 A forgotten episode in Russian history leaves links with the Philippines
- 5 People will try to reduce Mandela to a lilting reggae tune about ‘love’. They will fail
Royal Marine Sgt Alexander Blackman jailed for life for murder of Afghan insurgent
Ja Rule forced to deny leaving wife for prison cell mate
Nelson Mandela: 11 inspirational quotes to live your life by
Nelson Mandela: From 'terrorist' to tea with the Queen
Crash pilot who threatened Ukip leader Nigel Farage found dead
- < Previous
- Next >