Boy, 16, held after stabbing murder in Croydon
Thursday 26 September 2013
Police have launched a murder inquiry after a 17-year-old boy was stabbed to death.
Officers were called to reports of a stabbing at a property in Ockley Road, Croydon, south London, shortly before 2pm yesterday.
The teenager was found with stab wounds and taken to a south London hospital by air ambulance in a critical condition.
He was pronounced dead a short time later and next of kin have not been informed, the Metropolitan Police said.
A 16-year-old boy has been arrested in connection with the incident and remains in custody at a south London police station.
Officers from the Met's homicide and serious crime command unit are investigating the incident.
'Women should not laugh in public,' says Turkey's Deputy Prime Minister in morality speech
Richard Dawkins says 'date rape is bad, stranger rape is worse' on Twitter
Ross Burden dead: MasterChef and Ready Steady Cook star dies at age 45 after suffering from cancer
Zayn Malik on Israel-Gaza: One Direction singer bombarded with Twitter death threats after posting #FreePalestine
MH17 crash: Black boxes show plane suffered 'massive explosive decompression' following shrapnel hit
The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
A day in the life of Vladimir Putin: The dictator in his labyrinth
Putin is 'thuggish, dishonest and reckless', says British ambassador to US
Boozy, ignorant, intolerant, but very polite – Britain as others see us
Were 'Poor Doors' added to mixed developments so wealthy residents don't have to go in alongside social housing tenants?
- 1 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 2 The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
- 3 'Women should not laugh in public,' says Turkey's Deputy Prime Minister in morality speech
- 4 Ebola virus: UK health officials issue warning to doctors as experts admit the outbreak 'is not under control'
- 5 Ross Burden dead: MasterChef and Ready Steady Cook star dies at age 45 after suffering from cancer
- < Previous
- Next >