Crime boss held in Amsterdam
Friday 06 April 2012
One of Britain's most wanted crime bosses has been captured in the Netherlands. Kirk Bradley, who had been on the run since fleeing a Manchester prison van in July, was arrested with his uncle in Amsterdam on Wednesday, the Serious Organised Crime Agency said.
He is expected to be returned to the UK to serve a life jail term for leading an underworld gang responsible for a series of shootings, and leaving a hand grenade on the front wall of Liverpool manager Kenny Dalglish's home.
Bradley was wearing flip-flops, shorts and a T-shirt when officers raided his luxury apartment in Amsterdam. He was expected to face an extradition hearing in the Dutch city last night.
- 1 Cameron's freebie to apartheid South Africa
- 2 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 3 Sherlock series 3: Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman provide teasers for the biggest comeback in British television
- 4 A forgotten episode in Russian history leaves links with the Philippines
- 5 People will try to reduce Mandela to a lilting reggae tune about ‘love’. They will fail
Royal Marine Sgt Alexander Blackman jailed for life for the murder of Afghan insurgent
Ja Rule forced to deny leaving wife for prison cell mate
Nelson Mandela: 11 inspirational quotes to live your life by
More than 200 flights delayed and cancelled at Heathrow as air traffic control problem affects airports across Britain
Crash pilot who threatened Ukip leader Nigel Farage found dead
- < Previous
- Next >