Man charged with east London murder
Tuesday 25 December 2012
A man will appear in court tomorrow charged with stabbing a 50-year-old man to death in the street.
Fitzroy Anthony Daley, 36, from Bow, east London, has been charged with murder and will appear at Thames magistrates' court.
Eric Paul, 50, of Poplar, was found with multiple stab wounds at a junction in Bow at around 3am on Saturday, Scotland Yard said. He was taken to the Royal London Hospital in Whitechapel, but later died as result of a wound to his chest.
sportBayern Munich 2 Manchester City 3: City come from two down to beat reigning European Champions
newsAs the world remembers Mandela the hero, the prison where he spent 27 years seems all the more brutal
arts + ents... and a chance to paint Booker Prize winning author Hilary Mantel
danceUnder Tamara Rojo's inspired direction, it seems possible that it could challenge the dominance of the Royal Ballet. We meet some established names and rising stars
travelDiscover Uruguay's jet-set beach resort, an Atlantic enclave with plenty of art and culture to explore on the side
- 1 Mountain goats' miraculous escape from avalanche captured in dramatic video footage
- 2 Gurdwaras-turned-food banks: Sikh temples are catering for rise in Britain’s hungry
- 3 Kenyan politician Mike Sonko left red-faced after photoshopping himself next to Nelson Mandela
- 4 Government delays EU immigration report because it is too positive
- 5 'I'm experiencing austerity as well', says Princess Michael of Kent
The ten coldest places on Earth
Sir Ian McKellen hits back at Damian Lewis' 'fruity actor' claims
Kenyan politician Mike Sonko left red-faced after photoshopping himself next to Nelson Mandela
Government delays EU immigration report because it is too positive
'I'm experiencing austerity as well', says Princess Michael of Kent
- < Previous
- Next >