Man remanded on suitcase body murder charge
Monday 14 June 2010
An IT specialist appeared at the Old Bailey today accused of killing a woman whose body was found dumped in a suitcase.
Clinton Bailey, 36, of Malpas Road, Brockley, south east London, denies murdering 37-year-old care worker Leah Questin in September last year.
The remains of Philippines-born Ms Questin, of Sneyd Road, Cricklewood, north west London, were discovered in a suitcase on farmland in Cliffe, near Rochester, Kent, after she was reported missing.
Clinton was remanded in custody until Friday when the case is due to be opened to a jury.
Nigel Farage: NHS might have to be replaced by private health insurance
'We would evict Queen from Buckingham Palace and allocate her council house,' say Greens
French court convicts three over homophobic tweets, in case hailed as a 'significant victory' by LGBT rights campaigners
British Muslim school children suffering a backlash of abuse following Paris attacks
George Galloway condemns 'racist, Islamophobic, hypocritical rag' Charlie Hebdo at freedom of speech rally
Islamic history is full of free thinkers - but recent attempts to suppress critical thought are verging on the absurd
- 1 The truth about 'girl things': Three cheers for Heather Watson's honesty
- 2 Man who held up 'hire me' sign at Waterloo station returns a year later with 'I'm hiring' sign
- 3 UK weather: Snow to fall in the coming week with sub-zero temperatures to last until early February
- 4 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 5 Men behaving badly: Urinating while standing, 'manspreading' and the gendering of selfishness