Two people were held in custody last night by police investigating suspected explosive incidents which saw residents in a Welsh town evacuated from their homes for two nights in succession.
A 40-year-old woman was held by detectives in Denbigh, Denbighshire, as part of the probe into a series of incidents where objects were ignited in the town, North Wales Police said.
The incidents led to windows being broken and cars being damaged.
Residents in the Lenten Pool area of Denbigh were asked to leave their homes on Friday night and again last night as police and an army Explosives Ordnance Disposal (EOD) unit completed a search of a house.
A spokesman for North Wales Police said a 40-year-old woman and a 46-year-old man had been arrested in connection with the same investigation and were being questioned.Reuse content