Two more arrests in hacking probe
Two men were arrested today as part of Scotland Yard's investigation into computer hacking, a police spokesman said.
A 50-year-old man was arrested at his home in Hertfordshire this morning and a 51-year-old man was then arrested in Surrey at 4.15pm. Both men are suspected of committing offences under the Computer Misuse Act 1990 and the Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act 2000.
The Scotland Yard spokesman said: "These arrests are not directly linked to any news organisation or the activities of journalists."
Gay couple beaten in park urge MPs to moderate language on gay marriage
Strewth mate. Aussies wave goodbye to Britain as it becomes too pricey to stay
World news in pictures
X marks the spot: The find that could rewrite Australian history
At least 91 feared dead including 20 children as massive tornado rips through Oklahoma
- 1 Tottenham to smash pay scale with £150,000-a-week contract in attempt to tie Gareth Bale to club
- 2 Austerity has hardened the nation's heart
- 3 Gay couple beaten in park urge MPs to moderate language on gay marriage
- 4 Be more professional! GCHQ staff rapped as WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange reveals messages that he says point to 'fit up'
- 5 Top A&E doctors warn: 'We cannot guarantee safe care for patients anymore'
BMF is the UK’s biggest and best loved outdoor fitness classes
Find out what The Independent's resident travel expert has to say about one of the most beautiful small cities in the world
Win anything from gadgets to five-star holidays on our competitions and offers page.
Negotiable: Progressive Recruitment: Quality Inspector - West Midlands - 3 Mon...
£21000 - £36000 per annum: Capita Education Resourcing Permanent Team: Looking...
£120 per day: Randstad Education Luton: KS1 Teacher required to cover PPA in a...
MPS + OLA: Randstad Education London: Randstad Education are working with a Cl...