Pathologist's reports flawed
A pathologist's post-mortem reports on the first victim of the "Camden Ripper" Anthony Hardy were partially flawed, a disciplinary panel has found.
Dr Freddy Patel, who has been criticised over his investigation into the death of Ian Tomlinson in the G20 protests, was subject to a General Medical Council hearing over his examinations of Sally White.
He found she had died of natural causes in spite of blood stains on her clothing, bedding and a nearby wall.
Dr Patel was suspended from the medical register in September for three months after being found guilty of misconduct in two earlier post-mortems, and showing deficient professional performance in a third.
Bosses of collapsed banks should be sent to jail, George Osborne told
Feat of engineering: Incredible photographs show construction beneath New York's Second Avenue
Brazil kicks off: World Cup excess draws hundreds of thousands to street protests
World news in pictures
Google challenges US surveillance gagging order
- 1 Diary of Second World War German teenager reveals young lives untroubled by Nazi Holocaust in wartime Berlin
- 2 Breaking the Silence: In the reality of occupation, there are no Palestinian civilians – only potential terrorists
- 3 Uri Geller psychic spy? The spoon-bender's secret life as a Mossad and CIA agent revealed
- 4 Viral video straps colt .45 handgun to a home-use drone
- 5 Vice pulls 'breathtakingly tasteless' fashion shoot glorifying the suicides of famous female authors from Sylvia Plath to Virginia Woolf
Negotiable Depending on Experience: The Green Recruitment Company: The Green R...
£25000 - £30000 Per Annum: The Green Recruitment Company: The Green Recruitmen...
Negotiable: Progressive Recruitment: Dear Sumadhab, A growing engineering comp...
Negotiable: Randstad Education Ilford: We are currently recruiting for a Year ...