Camnesia: Total lack of recall - what the PM 'forgot'
The 22 key events and conversations going to the heart of the Government’s relationship with the Murdoch empire - that the PM can't remember...
1. How he ended up on Rupert Murdoch’s yacht in Santorini in 2008 and what he spoke about with Rebekah Brooks
2. Whether or not he and James Murdoch discussed the BBC and Ofcom over lunch in 2009
3. Whether he and The Sun’s editor Dominic Mohan discussed supporting the Tories over lunch in 2009
4. What was discussed at dinner with James Murdoch in September 2009
5. Anything that he and Rupert Murdoch discussed when meeting in December 2009
6. When it was that Rebekah Brooks began backing the Conservatives
7. Whether or not Rebekah Brooks asked him to order the review of the Madeleine McCann case
8. Whether or not George Osborne obtained assurances from Andy Coulson about phone hacking before hiring him for the Conservative Party
9. Whether he spoke to Rebekah Brooks about Andy Coulson before his Downing Street appointment
10. How many conversations he had with Rebekah Brooks about Andy Coulson
11. Whether he raised the issue of phone hacking with Coulson in Westminster or over the phone while on holiday
12. Where and how Coulson repeated his assurances about phone hacking
13. What Nick Clegg said to him about Andy Coulson
14. Who else raised concerns about Coulson with him
15. Whether or not any Tory MPs expressed concerns about Coulson
16. Whether he discussed Coulson and phone hacking with Rupert Murdoch
17. Whether he sought direct assurances on hacking from Andy Coulson on 1 December 2010, when revelations appeared in the New York Times
18. Whether he and George Osborne discussed the BSkyB bid before Vince Cable was stripped of responsibility for it
19. Whether he spoke with Jeremy Hunt about the BSkyB bid at any stage
20. Whether he had any conversations with the Murdochs or Rebekah Brooks about the BSkyB bid before it was adjudicated
21. Whether there was a conversation about BSkyB – or “much of a conversation at all” – at the Boxing Day 2010 party at Charlie Brooks’ sister’s house
22. Whether or not he discussed the report into unlawful data access over dinner with Daily Mail editor Paul Dacre in 2006
Exclusive: World’s most pristine waters are polluted by US Navy human waste
Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370: Any terrorist seizure of the plane ‘would have required one hell of a piece of planning’
Croatia's second city to close 'worst zoo in the world' after reports of 'nightmare' conditions and 'depressed' animals
Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370: Hijackers, pirates or suicide – the theories surrounding the mystery
Oscar Pistorius trial: Photographs of Paralympian splattered in blood after Reeva Steenkamp shooting shown in court
Katie Hopkins continues campaign to become Britain's most hated talking head with poorly timed Bob Crow tweet
No EU referendum under Labour: Ed Miliband to reveal that vote on membership is ‘unlikely’ in next Parliament if party wins power
Grace Dent: Who cares if she spells it Barraco Barner? Gemma Worrall is more employable than some bookish arts graduate
The rise of Ukip: Study warns Labour that Eurosceptic party's electoral base now 'more working class than any of the main parties'
Europeans have ‘got whiter’ due to natural selection in past 5,000 years, scientists say
Fracking is turning the US into a bigger oil producer than Saudi Arabia
- 1 Is your name now 'banned' in Saudi Arabia?
- 2 Exclusive: World’s most pristine waters are polluted by US Navy human waste
- 3 Nemanja Matic interview: My family were in tears when we left Lisbon
- 4 Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370: Jet ‘hijacking’ began soon after take-off
- 5 'Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 plane found in Bermuda Triangle!' Facebook links are profiting hackers
£50000 - £60000 per annum: Charter Selection: This well respected and exciting...
£40000 - £50000 per annum: Charter Selection: This exciting company and market...
£40000 - £60000 per annum + EXCELLENT SALARY: Austen Lloyd: Senior Private Cli...
£25,000 to £35,000: IT Connections Ltd: Signal Processing Engineer / Acoustics...