Camnesia: Total lack of recall - what the PM 'forgot'
The 22 key events and conversations going to the heart of the Government’s relationship with the Murdoch empire - that the PM can't remember...
1. How he ended up on Rupert Murdoch’s yacht in Santorini in 2008 and what he spoke about with Rebekah Brooks
2. Whether or not he and James Murdoch discussed the BBC and Ofcom over lunch in 2009
3. Whether he and The Sun’s editor Dominic Mohan discussed supporting the Tories over lunch in 2009
4. What was discussed at dinner with James Murdoch in September 2009
5. Anything that he and Rupert Murdoch discussed when meeting in December 2009
6. When it was that Rebekah Brooks began backing the Conservatives
7. Whether or not Rebekah Brooks asked him to order the review of the Madeleine McCann case
8. Whether or not George Osborne obtained assurances from Andy Coulson about phone hacking before hiring him for the Conservative Party
9. Whether he spoke to Rebekah Brooks about Andy Coulson before his Downing Street appointment
10. How many conversations he had with Rebekah Brooks about Andy Coulson
11. Whether he raised the issue of phone hacking with Coulson in Westminster or over the phone while on holiday
12. Where and how Coulson repeated his assurances about phone hacking
13. What Nick Clegg said to him about Andy Coulson
14. Who else raised concerns about Coulson with him
15. Whether or not any Tory MPs expressed concerns about Coulson
16. Whether he discussed Coulson and phone hacking with Rupert Murdoch
17. Whether he sought direct assurances on hacking from Andy Coulson on 1 December 2010, when revelations appeared in the New York Times
18. Whether he and George Osborne discussed the BSkyB bid before Vince Cable was stripped of responsibility for it
19. Whether he spoke with Jeremy Hunt about the BSkyB bid at any stage
20. Whether he had any conversations with the Murdochs or Rebekah Brooks about the BSkyB bid before it was adjudicated
21. Whether there was a conversation about BSkyB – or “much of a conversation at all” – at the Boxing Day 2010 party at Charlie Brooks’ sister’s house
22. Whether or not he discussed the report into unlawful data access over dinner with Daily Mail editor Paul Dacre in 2006
EastEnders Christmas specials are known for their shouty, over-the-top soap drama but tonight the show has done itself proud thanks to Danny Dyer.
- 1 Planes go hybrid-electric in important step to greener flight
- 3 British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh
- 4 Hip hop is both racial and political, and for Iggy Azalea to suggest otherwise is insulting
- 5 Man hospitalised with pneumonia after downing eggnog at office Christmas party
Antonio Martin shooting: Black teenager may have tried to ambush patrolman, says police officer's lawyer
Orphan kangaroos spend Christmas without their parents
Northern Lights above Britain: Stunning Aurora Borealis illuminates Northumberland sky on Christmas Eve
New route to Mars could make manned mission much cheaper and easier
Isis 'did not shoot down Jordan war plane' before capturing pilot, says US
British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh
Rozanne Duncan: Ukip expels councillor for 'jaw-dropping' comments made in BBC TV interview
Germany anti-Islam protests: 17,000 march on Dresden against 'Islamification of the West'
Ukip member gets into Christmas spirit with Union Flag plea to Santa 'for our country back'
BBC director Danny Cohen: Rising UK antisemitism makes me feel more uncomfortable than ever
Alex Salmond has 'broken his word to the Scottish people' says Scottish Lib Dem leader
£20000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This full service social media ...
£24000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: We are 'Changemakers in retail'...
Very Competitive: Austen Lloyd: Senior Conveyancer - South West We are see...
Excellent Salary: Austen Lloyd: DORSET MARKET TOWN - SENIOR PROPERTY SOLICITOR...