Camnesia: Total lack of recall - what the PM 'forgot'
The 22 key events and conversations going to the heart of the Government’s relationship with the Murdoch empire - that the PM can't remember...
1. How he ended up on Rupert Murdoch’s yacht in Santorini in 2008 and what he spoke about with Rebekah Brooks
2. Whether or not he and James Murdoch discussed the BBC and Ofcom over lunch in 2009
3. Whether he and The Sun’s editor Dominic Mohan discussed supporting the Tories over lunch in 2009
4. What was discussed at dinner with James Murdoch in September 2009
5. Anything that he and Rupert Murdoch discussed when meeting in December 2009
6. When it was that Rebekah Brooks began backing the Conservatives
7. Whether or not Rebekah Brooks asked him to order the review of the Madeleine McCann case
8. Whether or not George Osborne obtained assurances from Andy Coulson about phone hacking before hiring him for the Conservative Party
9. Whether he spoke to Rebekah Brooks about Andy Coulson before his Downing Street appointment
10. How many conversations he had with Rebekah Brooks about Andy Coulson
11. Whether he raised the issue of phone hacking with Coulson in Westminster or over the phone while on holiday
12. Where and how Coulson repeated his assurances about phone hacking
13. What Nick Clegg said to him about Andy Coulson
14. Who else raised concerns about Coulson with him
15. Whether or not any Tory MPs expressed concerns about Coulson
16. Whether he discussed Coulson and phone hacking with Rupert Murdoch
17. Whether he sought direct assurances on hacking from Andy Coulson on 1 December 2010, when revelations appeared in the New York Times
18. Whether he and George Osborne discussed the BSkyB bid before Vince Cable was stripped of responsibility for it
19. Whether he spoke with Jeremy Hunt about the BSkyB bid at any stage
20. Whether he had any conversations with the Murdochs or Rebekah Brooks about the BSkyB bid before it was adjudicated
21. Whether there was a conversation about BSkyB – or “much of a conversation at all” – at the Boxing Day 2010 party at Charlie Brooks’ sister’s house
22. Whether or not he discussed the report into unlawful data access over dinner with Daily Mail editor Paul Dacre in 2006
Emergency landing at Heathrow sparks further controversy over London airport capacity
Unrest may spread across Europe, warns Red Cross chief
French government seeks to ban extreme right-wing group
BNP and EDL accused of attempt to fuel racial hatred after Woolwich terror attack
You want to get an Eton scholarship? All you need to do is answer four (not so simple) questions
- 1 What, let gays get married? We must be bonkers
- 2 Rocky Horror star Tim Curry 'suffers major stroke'
- 3 Exclusive: How MI5 blackmails British Muslims
- 4 Lord of the Sings: Sir Christopher Lee, 91, to release heavy metal album
- 5 Exclusive: Woolwich killings suspect Michael Adebolajo was inspired by cleric banned from UK after urging followers to behead enemies of Islam
BMF is the UK’s biggest and best loved outdoor fitness classes
Get the latest on The Evening Standard's campaign to get London's children reading.
Win anything from gadgets to five-star holidays on our competitions and offers page.