Camnesia: Total lack of recall - what the PM 'forgot'
The 22 key events and conversations going to the heart of the Government’s relationship with the Murdoch empire - that the PM can't remember...
1. How he ended up on Rupert Murdoch’s yacht in Santorini in 2008 and what he spoke about with Rebekah Brooks
2. Whether or not he and James Murdoch discussed the BBC and Ofcom over lunch in 2009
3. Whether he and The Sun’s editor Dominic Mohan discussed supporting the Tories over lunch in 2009
4. What was discussed at dinner with James Murdoch in September 2009
5. Anything that he and Rupert Murdoch discussed when meeting in December 2009
6. When it was that Rebekah Brooks began backing the Conservatives
7. Whether or not Rebekah Brooks asked him to order the review of the Madeleine McCann case
8. Whether or not George Osborne obtained assurances from Andy Coulson about phone hacking before hiring him for the Conservative Party
9. Whether he spoke to Rebekah Brooks about Andy Coulson before his Downing Street appointment
10. How many conversations he had with Rebekah Brooks about Andy Coulson
11. Whether he raised the issue of phone hacking with Coulson in Westminster or over the phone while on holiday
12. Where and how Coulson repeated his assurances about phone hacking
13. What Nick Clegg said to him about Andy Coulson
14. Who else raised concerns about Coulson with him
15. Whether or not any Tory MPs expressed concerns about Coulson
16. Whether he discussed Coulson and phone hacking with Rupert Murdoch
17. Whether he sought direct assurances on hacking from Andy Coulson on 1 December 2010, when revelations appeared in the New York Times
18. Whether he and George Osborne discussed the BSkyB bid before Vince Cable was stripped of responsibility for it
19. Whether he spoke with Jeremy Hunt about the BSkyB bid at any stage
20. Whether he had any conversations with the Murdochs or Rebekah Brooks about the BSkyB bid before it was adjudicated
21. Whether there was a conversation about BSkyB – or “much of a conversation at all” – at the Boxing Day 2010 party at Charlie Brooks’ sister’s house
22. Whether or not he discussed the report into unlawful data access over dinner with Daily Mail editor Paul Dacre in 2006
Oscar Pistorius trial: Defence's own witness contradicts athlete's version of events
Oscar Pistorius trial: The case against Oscar Pistorius – and why the prosecution claims his story doesn't add up
Almost 40m gallons of drinking water discarded – because a man urinated in it
Peaches Geldof funeral: Private ceremony to be held at same place as her mother Paula Yates on Easter Monday
Shropshire criminals ‘using unmanned drones and infrared cameras to find illegal cannabis farms’ – and then steal from the growers
The food poverty scandal that shames Britain: Nearly 1m people rely on handouts to eat – and benefit reforms may be to blame
US Navy christens huge $3 billion destroyer ship USS Zumwalt that appears as a fishing boat on enemy radar
Scottish independence: It is the English who should be on their knees, begging the Scots to vote ‘No’
Nigel Farage fatigue? Half of voters ‘immune’ to Ukip’s appeal
Nigel Farage on Have I Got News For You: Ukip leader ridiculed over expenses and party 'fruitcakes'
Nigel Farage: I’m taking on the status quo, and the Establishment’s fighting back
- 1 Are you turning into your dad? The top ten signs you've embraced dad-ism revealed as survey says 38 is age men turn into their father
- 2 Overheard in Waitrose: documenting the chatter in 'Britain's poshest supermarket'
- 3 Video of British Muslims dancing to Pharrell Williams's hit Happy attacked as 'sinful'
- 4 24 people applied for the 'world's toughest job', here are their interviews
- 5 Grace Dent on TV: Game of Thrones has jumped the shark
£150.00 per week: QA Apprenticeships: This company is a company that specializ...
£153.75 per week: QA Apprenticeships: This company is an innovative outsourcin...
£150.00 per week: QA Apprenticeships: This company has been providing on site ...
£150.00 per week: QA Apprenticeships: We've been supplying best of breed peopl...