Camnesia: Total lack of recall - what the PM 'forgot'
The 22 key events and conversations going to the heart of the Government’s relationship with the Murdoch empire - that the PM can't remember...
1. How he ended up on Rupert Murdoch’s yacht in Santorini in 2008 and what he spoke about with Rebekah Brooks
2. Whether or not he and James Murdoch discussed the BBC and Ofcom over lunch in 2009
3. Whether he and The Sun’s editor Dominic Mohan discussed supporting the Tories over lunch in 2009
4. What was discussed at dinner with James Murdoch in September 2009
5. Anything that he and Rupert Murdoch discussed when meeting in December 2009
6. When it was that Rebekah Brooks began backing the Conservatives
7. Whether or not Rebekah Brooks asked him to order the review of the Madeleine McCann case
8. Whether or not George Osborne obtained assurances from Andy Coulson about phone hacking before hiring him for the Conservative Party
9. Whether he spoke to Rebekah Brooks about Andy Coulson before his Downing Street appointment
10. How many conversations he had with Rebekah Brooks about Andy Coulson
11. Whether he raised the issue of phone hacking with Coulson in Westminster or over the phone while on holiday
12. Where and how Coulson repeated his assurances about phone hacking
13. What Nick Clegg said to him about Andy Coulson
14. Who else raised concerns about Coulson with him
15. Whether or not any Tory MPs expressed concerns about Coulson
16. Whether he discussed Coulson and phone hacking with Rupert Murdoch
17. Whether he sought direct assurances on hacking from Andy Coulson on 1 December 2010, when revelations appeared in the New York Times
18. Whether he and George Osborne discussed the BSkyB bid before Vince Cable was stripped of responsibility for it
19. Whether he spoke with Jeremy Hunt about the BSkyB bid at any stage
20. Whether he had any conversations with the Murdochs or Rebekah Brooks about the BSkyB bid before it was adjudicated
21. Whether there was a conversation about BSkyB – or “much of a conversation at all” – at the Boxing Day 2010 party at Charlie Brooks’ sister’s house
22. Whether or not he discussed the report into unlawful data access over dinner with Daily Mail editor Paul Dacre in 2006
- 1 Rihanna 'nude photos' claims emerge on 4Chan as hacking scandal continues
- 2 Frank Lampard equalises for Manchester City against Chelsea: how Twitter reacted
- 3 Kim Kardashian 'nude photos' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence scandal
- 4 Free U2 album: How the most generous giveaway in music history turned PR disaster
- 5 Britain First picture: Photographer 'horrified' after first Afghan policewoman killed by Taliban used for 'ban the burka' campaign
Rihanna 'nude photos' claims emerge on 4Chan as hacking scandal continues
Kim Kardashian 'nude photos' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence scandal
Jennifer Lawrence leaked 4Chan sex video branded 'fake' by forum users
Gabrielle Union contacts FBI over nude 4Chan pictures leaked by 'vultures'
Jennifer Lawrence 'naked sex video' will be leaked next, threatens 4Chan celebrity photo hacker
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Hilary Mantel 'should be investigated by police' over Margaret Thatcher assassination story, says Lord Bell
Plebgate MP Andrew Mitchell called officer a 'little s**t', claim court documents 'exposing ex-Chief Whip's 'record of abusing police'
Archbishop of Canterbury admits doubts about existence of God
Negotiable: Randstad Education Leeds: Secondary PE Teacher (maternity cover) f...
£23000 - £33000 per annum: Randstad Education Leeds: English Intervention Teac...
Negotiable: Randstad Education Leeds: Teacher of Citizenship and REMaternity L...
Negotiable: Randstad Education Leeds: Secondary English Teacher for a academy ...