Lobbyists - full related links
Tuesday 06 December 2011
Following the 6 December revelations in The Independent over Britain’s secretive lobbying system, we have compiled the following collection of related links.
9 December 2011
Parliamentary inquiry into lobbying to call Bell Pottinger
executives as witnesses
* The fightback begins: boss vows to take action against miscreant staff
* The arms company, the oligarch and the ex-PM's sister-in-law: lobby firm's Wikipedia hit list
* Chatham House: Lobbyist link with leading think tank
8 December 2011
* Bell Pottinger head launches investigation
* Exposed: How lobbyists put positive spin on child labour
* Kazakhstan: PR firm's plan to target Sting after gig boycott (video)
* The 'dark arts': Bell Pottinger caught rewriting its clients' Wikipedia entries
* Leaked email: Clients want answers as Bell Pottinger gears up for damage limitation
* Reaction: Lobbying company faces investigation by its own industry
* Belarus Links: Lord Bell questions money claims of senior colleague
* Pat Murtagh: We should say no to tyrants' cash
7 December 2011
Lobbyists boasted: 'We know how to get to Vince'
* Rebekah? 'We helped choose her police station'
* Revelations: How lobbyists' tentacles spread throughout the Government
* MPs demand stronger controls to make lobbying industry accountable
* Rwanda: How dare you accuse our client of genocide
* The Palace: Furious reaction to company's claims of royal links
* Steve Richards: Now we see this industry has oversold itself
* Matthew Norman: Do unethical lobbyists feel any pain at the dirty, seedy role they play in politics?
* Leading article: Exactly what journalism should be
6 December 2011
Caught on camera: top lobbyists boasting how they influence the
* The Sting: The fake 'Asimov Group' meets Bell Pottinger
* The Transcript: 'David Cameron raised it with the Chinese Prime Minister'
* We wrote Sri Lankan President's civil war speech, say lobbyists
* Vicious dictatorship which Bell Pottinger was prepared to do business with
* Oliver Wright: Vested interests are entitled to argue their case, but it must be in the open
* Andrew Grice: Plenty of talk about cracking down on lobbying – but still there's no action
* Leading article: Evidence of a lobbying industry out of control
24 November 2011
* Amol Rajan: Beat lobbyists make politicians display backers' logos
23 November 2011
* Did a libidinous Lib Dem ask lobbyists to pay his lover's way?
2 November 2011
* Diary: A free meal with a lobbyist? No such thing
19 October 2011
* Inquiry ducks key issue: did Adam Werritty's backers profit?
19 October 2011
* Diary: Meddling Prince is up to his old tricks with Tories
18 October 2011
* Lobbying clean-up is delayed - after lobbying
18 April 2011
* Join Clegg's 'leaders' club' – for £25,000 annual fee
The Bureau of Investigative Journalism
A cautionary tale for ambitious would-be authors
X Factor judge will appear in court later this month
Sir Ian McKellen hits back at Damian Lewis' 'fruity actor' claims
Ja Rule forced to deny leaving wife for prison cell mate
Gurdwaras-turned-food banks: Sikh temples are catering for rise in Britain’s hungry
Teenage girl convicted of robbery after taking pre-crime selfie wielding knife
'I'm experiencing austerity as well', says Princess Michael of Kent
- 1 Gurdwaras-turned-food banks: Sikh temples are catering for rise in Britain’s hungry
- 2 Exercise most effective lifestyle choice for preventing dementia, researchers say
- 3 Teenage girl convicted of robbery after taking pre-crime selfie wielding knife
- 4 Newly vegan Beyoncé wears fox fur to dine in meat free restaurant
- 5 'I'm experiencing austerity as well', says Princess Michael of Kent
- < Previous
- Next >
£75000 - £90000 per annum + UNCAPPED OTE + PACKAGE: Harrington Starr: European...
attractive: Citifocus: Prestigious Investment Management Company seeks a finan...
£70000 - £90000 per annum + Package + Bonus: Harrington Starr: ETRM Project Ma...
attractive: Citifocus: and complete all required maintenance, to monitor and c...