The ten weirdest JFK assassination conspiracy theories: From aliens to sugar addictions...
Ranging from the bizarre to the utterly implausible fifty years on the killing of President Kennedy continues to inspire outlandish conspiracy claims
A whole industry of conspiracy theories has grown out of the events in Dallas 50-years ago.
The more mainstream theories involve the suggestion that there was a second gunman or that the Cubans, CIA, Mafia or FBI were involved in the shooting of the President.
All have varying degrees of plausibility, depending on your perspective and 50-years on mystery continues to surround some of the events that day in Dallas.
The widely derided Magic Bullet theory for instance, the disappearance of the President's brain, the unusual approach to the autopsy. Aside from these questions, however, there are some very strange fringe theories.
Was JFK killed by the Freemasons? Did Lyndon Johnson do it? Did Lee Harvey Oswald do it because he was addicted to refined sugar?
- 1 Tamir Rice: 12-year-old boy playing with fake gun dies after being shot by Ohio police
- 2 To help fuel their propaganda machine against the poor, our government has now decided to redefine the word 'welfare'
- 3 Bill Cosby: Isn’t it obvious why his accusers have stayed silent up until now?
- 4 Halle Berry takes ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry to court for allegedly trying to make daughter look less African-American
- 5 Isis propaganda image showing 'abuse of Muslim woman by soldiers' is actually taken from Hungarian porn film
Rochester by-election: Ukip gains second MP as Tory defector Mark Reckless holds seat
'Beast of Bolsover' Dennis Skinner takes Ukip MP Mark Reckless to task moments after he is sworn in
Rochester by-election: Labour MP Emily Thornberry resigns after posting white van and England flags tweet
The young are the new poor: Sharp increase in number of under-25s living in poverty, while over-65s are better off than ever
Revealed: How the world gets rich – from privatising British public services
Exclusive: UK approved £7m Israeli arms sales in six months before Gaza conflict
Excellent Salary: Austen Lloyd: CHESHIRE MARKET TOWN - An exciting and rare o...
Excellent Salary : Austen Lloyd: NORTH HAMPSHIRE - SENIOR POSITION - An exciti...
£29000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Gas Installation Engineer is required ...
£28000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Domestic Gas Technical Surveyor is req...