Video: Oh Deer! White-tailed deer smashes through window of bus
Friday 17 May 2013
Video footage of the moment a wild deer crashed through the window of a bus in Pennsylvania has gone viral.
The video shows the white-tailed deer jumping through the window of the bus before running amok in the aisle trying to find a way out.
The incident, which was initially reported in local press, happened in Pennsylvania, according to the Johnstown Tribune-Democrat newspaper.
Authorities said the driver watched as the animal ran in circles in the aisle in a frenzy.
County transportation spokesman Josh Yoder said it "just walked off the bus".
At the time the bus was carrying just one passenger, who was sat at the back away from the deer.
No injuries were reported.
- 1 Rules on 5p plastic bags likely to lead to arguments at the check-out
- 2 Hulk Hogan wants to be Donald Trump's running mate in the US Presidential election
- 3 Blood Moon and Supermoon: September to bring brightest – and dimmest – full Moon of the year on same night
- 4 News agency criticised for describing Amal Clooney as 'actor's wife' in coverage of human rights trial
- 5 David De Gea to Real Madrid: Real finally get their man with £29m bid for Manchester United goalkeeper
Climate change: 2015 will be the hottest year on record 'by a mile', experts say
'Women only' train carriages: Jeremy Corbyn unveils radical move to tackle public harassment
Black holes are a passage to another universe, says Stephen Hawking
Tony Blair attacks Jeremy Corbyn's 'Alice In Wonderland' politics
Theresa May says migrants should be banned from entering the UK unless they have jobs lined up
Iain Duncan Smith 'should resign over disability benefit death figures', says Jeremy Corbyn
£28000 - £37000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an opportunity to join ...
£22000 - £29000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company's mission is to ma...
£13832 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This 5 star leisure destination on the w...
£20000 - £32000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Sales Account Manager is requ...