Bin Laden's widows 'have no terror links'
Monday 30 April 2012
Saudi Arabia has no evidence that Osama bin Laden's three wives and and reportedly 11 children deported from Pakistan have been involved in terrorism, officials said yesterday in an apparent indication that they will allow the group to remain in the kingdom.
The late al-Qa'ida leader's family were met in the Red Sea city of Jiddah by other members of bin Laden's extended clan. The group had spent a year in Pakistani custody after Bin Laden was killed by US special forces in the country in May last year. The Saudi Press Agency said the deportations last Friday were handled on "humanitarian, legal and religious" grounds.
California teacher appears to have hanged herself in her classroom
The City of the Monkey God: Archaeologists claim to have found city lost for 1,000 years in remote Honduran jungle
Japanese island overrun with cats after population explodes
Delhi bus rapist blames dead victim for attack because 'girls are responsible for rape'
Bubonic plague-carrying fleas found on New York City rats
- 1 What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
- 2 Ed Miliband less influential than One Direction's Louis Tomlinson by official Doncaster power list
- 3 Japanese island overrun with cats after population explodes
- 4 Delhi bus rapist blames dead victim for attack because 'girls are responsible for rape'
- 5 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
£14600 - £18000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Established in 2003 the company...
£20000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This fast growing, Google certi...
£18000 - £23000 per annum + OTE: SThree: SThree are a global FTSE 250 business...
£18000 - £22000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company has won the award ...