Iraq: Nine die in latest wave of bombings
Tuesday 16 April 2013
Two car bombings in Iraq have killed nine people and wounded 27, a day after dozens were killed in a spate of attacks across the country.
One of the blasts happened outside a car repair shop in Aziziyah town, 35 miles south-east of Baghdad. Earlier, a bomb targeting an army patrol north of Baghdad killed two soldiers. The bombings came a day after a string of attacks across Iraq killed 55 people.
The assault bore the hallmarks of al-Qa’ida and appeared aimed at sowing fear days before the first elections since US troops withdrew.
Russell Brand accuses FOX News anchor Sean Hannity of terrorism after aggressive Israel-Gaza debate
Pope Francis issues top 10 tips for happiness
Justin Bieber posts Instagram photo of a crying Orlando Bloom after Ibiza fight 'over Miranda Kerr'
Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
Kelsey Grammer forgives the man who raped and murdered his sister in 1975
- 1 Russell Brand accuses FOX News anchor Sean Hannity of terrorism after aggressive Israel-Gaza debate
- 2 Pope Francis issues top 10 tips for happiness
- 3 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 4 The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
- 5 Now diplomacy has failed, boycotting Israel might be the only way we can protect the people of Gaza
- < Previous
- Next >
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits: Ashdown Group: Working with an exciting ...
competitive: Progressive Recruitment: My client based in the Midlands is looki...
£20000 - £24000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Ecommerce Executive Working with an...
£90 - £120 per day: Randstad Education Chelmsford: Supply teaching - A great w...