More Dubai killing suspects had British passports
Tuesday 23 February 2010
The United Arab Emirates has identified four more suspects, carrying British and Irish passports, in the Dubai killing of a Hamas commander, a source in the UAE familiar with the investigation said on Tuesday.
"The UAE has identified two British suspects holding British travel documents, and as part of the ongoing investigation has shared the information with the British government," the source told Reuters.
Two more suspects holding Irish passports were also identified, the source added.
The Dubai authorities have released the identities of 11 people who travelled on forged British, Irish, French and German passports to kill Hamas commander Mahmoud al-Mabhouh in a hotel in January.
Threat of 'catastrophic cascade of collisions' must be averted, warn scientists
Oxford is the least affordable city in the UK, where houses cost 11 times local salaries
Wellcome Image Awards: The most striking images from the world of science, including breast cancer cells under chemical attack and a photographer’s own kidney stone
Space debris orbiting Earth to be destroyed with giant lasers fired from Australia
Swarm of killer bees sting woman 1,000 times
Oscar Pistorius trial: Athlete repeatedly vomits as court hears 'graphic details' of Reeva Steenkamp's autopsy
- 1 Australian man Rod Sommerville reacts to bite from deadly snake by reaching for cold beer
- 2 North Korea elections: Kim Jong-un wins 100% of the vote
- 3 David Cameron resorts to paying for Facebook fans because not enough people like him
- 4 Steve Irwin’s final words: Cameraman present at death opens up about deadly stingray attack for the first time
- 5 Sharknado 2: Former WWE wrestler Kurt Angle to fight second wave of flying sharks
£12000 per annum: Inspiring Interns: Our client is a leading digital agency bu...
£40000 - £45000 per annum: Charter Selection: Global leader in its respective ...
£130 - £161 per day: Randstad Education Nottingham: Do you have a qualificatio...
£6720 - £33600 per annum: Randstad Education Nottingham: The school is much la...