Bohemian rhapsody: Romany-style interiors for the caravan less travelled
Sunday 14 October 2012
1. Storm lantern
£29, Toast. This saffron lamp looks far too good to be left outdoors. 0844 557 0460, toast.co.uk
2. Wildfield bedding
From £38, Anthropologie. Just what you need for a big, fat, gypsy bedding. Groan. 020 7870 4821, anthropologie.eu
3. Floral beaker
£6.95, Rigby & Mac. Have your cup of Rosie Lee in one of these metal beakers. 020 8761 1011, rigbyandmac.com
4 . Venus Kalliena chair
£1,145, Andrew Martin. Get cosy in a brightly embroidered armchair. 020 7225 5100, andrewmartin.co.uk
5. Lily rug
£225, Plantation Rug Company. Fashion up your floor with this wool crochet rug. 0800 012 1511, plantationrug.co.uk
6. Caravan Bird Painted jug
£35, Marks & Spencer. Who's a pretty birdy? This hand-painted jug, probably. 0845 609 0200, marksandspencer.com
elephant appealThe first 23 lots in our charity auction have now gone. But there are 22 more still up for grabs
From rainforests and reefs to beaches and boat trips
comedy'Fresh Meat' star sees off stiff competition from Alan Carr, David Mitchell, Graham Norton, Lee Mack and Sarah Millican to win top prize
- 1 French café starts charging extra to rude customers
- 2 Australia incest case: Deformed children found in remote farming community after generations of inbreeding
- 3 Physicists discover 'clearest evidence yet' that the Universe is a hologram
- 4 Woman who miscarried in private prison 'made to clean up after herself,' court told
- 5 Fox News presenter tells viewers it is a 'fact' that both Jesus and Santa Claus are white
£50000 - £70000 per annum + benefits+bonus+package: Harrington Starr: C#.NET D...
Negotiable: Capita Education Resourcing Permanent Team: Teacher of Business St...
Negotiable: Capita Education Resourcing Permanent Team: This is a full-time te...
Negotiable: Capita Education Resourcing Permanent Team: Teacher of English - S...