Rory Hamilton-Brown back at Sussex
Saturday 29 September 2012
Rory Hamilton-Brown has returned to his former team Sussex after being released from his contract at Surrey.
The 25-year-old former captain sought a move away from Surrey in the wake of his friend and team-mate Tom Maynard's death in June.
"I am delighted to be returning to Sussex, a club where I was previously very happy," Hamilton-Brown said. "I would like to thank Mark Robinson, his coaching staff, the players, management and board at Sussex for welcoming me back so warmly."
Look beyond the usual shows for the best festive telly
Geoffrey Macnab does not like the comedian's big screen debut
The battle for control of Stieg Larsson's £30m legacy
Tim Sherwood challenges Daniel Levy to set out vision for Tottenham Hotspur’s future
The worst owner in football? Vincent Tan faces fan backlash as Malky Mackay clings to Cardiff job
Bonuses for goals and top four finish as Luiz Suarez joins Premier League's top three earners
Luis Suarez: Liverpool striker ends exit speculation by signing 'long-term' contract
Transfer news: Tottenham Hotspur - January transfer targets
- 1 Tim Sherwood challenges Daniel Levy to set out vision for Tottenham Hotspur’s future
- 2 French pub fined €9,000 after customers returned empties to bar - because it's 'undeclared labour'
- 3 Sun will 'flip upside down' within weeks, says Nasa
- 4 #Teamnigella: It’s the only side to be on
- 5 Christmas comes early: Justin Bieber is 'retiring from music'