Rory Hamilton-Brown back at Sussex
Saturday 29 September 2012
Rory Hamilton-Brown has returned to his former team Sussex after being released from his contract at Surrey.
The 25-year-old former captain sought a move away from Surrey in the wake of his friend and team-mate Tom Maynard's death in June.
"I am delighted to be returning to Sussex, a club where I was previously very happy," Hamilton-Brown said. "I would like to thank Mark Robinson, his coaching staff, the players, management and board at Sussex for welcoming me back so warmly."
- 1 Russell Brand says he will 'probably' give up acting to focus on his revolution
- 2 Watch what happened when food critics were unknowingly served McDonald's
- 3 David Beckham's Haig Club whisky is exactly what’s wrong with the Highlands
- 4 Queen's first tweet: Reply telling Her Majesty to 'f*** off' broadcast on BBC News
- 5 #AskNigelFarage: Twitter starts hilarious Q&A for Ukip leader
Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella
Support for EU membership 'at highest level since 1991' with most Brits wanting to stay 'in'
Tony Blair 'says Ed Miliband will lose 2015 general election'
Thousands with degenerative conditions classified as 'fit to work in future' – despite no possibility of improvement
Putin: The US is to blame for almost all the world's major conflicts
Attacks on 'Ukip Calypso' show how skewed people’s priorities are