Round-Up: Yorkshire are undone by Klinger's 96
Monday 03 June 2013
In the Yorkshire Bank 40, a fighting 96 at Headingley from Group C leaders Gloucestershire's Australian captain, Michael Klinger, condemned Yorkshire to a five-wicket defeat.
Paul Stirling hit a superb unbeaten 132 off 96 balls as Middlesex defeated Leicestershire by 10 wickets. Somerset bounced back to winning ways when they beat Glamorgan by three wickets with 10 balls to spare.
In Group A, a maiden one-day century by Northamptonshire captain Alex Wakely spearheaded a 29-run win against Kent.
In Group B, Durham clinched a 39-run win over Lancashire at Chester-le-Street.
Ryan ten Doeschate blazed 180 off only 98 balls to lead Essex to victory over Scotland at Chelmsford.
- 1 Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
- 2 People all over the world are getting semicolon tattoos to draw attention to mental health
- 3 Van driver who comforted Clark Carlisle and called 999 after suicide attempt dies age 24
- 4 James Blunt was special guest on the highest-rating Top Gear episode ever
- 5 The biggest first date turnoff has been revealed
Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
Greece crisis: IMF was pushed around by Angela Merkel and Nicholas Sarkozy – and now it is being humiliated
'I wish the BBC would stop calling it Islamic State' – David Cameron unleashes frustration at broadcaster
Forget little green men – aliens will look like humans, says Cambridge University evolution expert
Girl, 7, stares down hate preacher at Ohio festival with pro-LGBT rainbow flag gesture
Sickness and disability benefits could be reduced by £30 a week as part of £12bn welfare cuts