Robson steps down as Thailand coach
Thursday 09 June 2011
Bryan Robson has resigned as Thailand's national coach, the country's football association president has said.
The former England captain had surgery for throat cancer in March and resumed coaching duties immediately afterwards. The Thai Football Association declined to comment on whether Robson resigned for health reasons.
Latest in Sport
Arsenal vs Manchester United: Danny Welbeck is not guaranteed a starting place - but Arsene Wenger hints at wide role
Paul Scholes column: England must learn to keep possession and dictate games before they are exposed by the likes of Germany and Brazil
Sami Khedira: Arsenal and Chelsea target signs pre-contract with Bayern Munich - reports
Arsenal vs Manchester United: Olivier Giroud and Mikel Arteta return from injury as Arsene Wenger delivers positive squad update
Dave Whelan: Wigan owner apologises for comments after Malky Mackay appointment but defends himself against anti-Semitism claim
- 1 'Not suppost to cry': 9-year-old lists the worst things about being a boy
- 2 Lee Evans announces his retirement from comedy on The Jonathan Ross Show
- 3 Iggy Azalea responds to Eminem rape lyrics: 'I'm bored of old men threatening young women'
- 4 These grandmas smoking weed for the first time are wonderful
- 5 Pastafarian former porn star Asia Lemmon allowed to wear colander in driving licence photo