Robson steps down as Thailand coach
Thursday 09 June 2011
Bryan Robson has resigned as Thailand's national coach, the country's football association president has said.
The former England captain had surgery for throat cancer in March and resumed coaching duties immediately afterwards. The Thai Football Association declined to comment on whether Robson resigned for health reasons.
Latest in Sport
Floyd Mayweather or Manny Pacquiao? Ricky Hatton, Mike Tyson, Ronda Rousey, George Foreman and more make their predictions
Frank Lampard's face drops when Holly Willoughby introduces him as a 'Man City legend'
Kyle Walker dog video: Tottenham defender categorically denies 'disgusting' rumours
Floyd Mayweather vs Manny Pacquiao: What time does it start and where can I watch it?
Arsenal transfer targets: The summer signings that would please Thierry Henry, including Sami Khedira and Edinson Cavani
- 1 The scientist who takes 100 drugs a day so he can live to 150
- 2 The Visit: Trailer for M Night Shyamalan's latest horror film is terrifying
- 3 Company breaks open Apple Watch to discover what it says is 'planned obsolescence'
- 4 The confessions of men who ordered mail-order brides
- 5 General Election 2015: Stephen Hawking says he will vote Labour