Which stadiums will host Euro 2020?
Wembley among contenders to host games
Uefa have announced that the Euro 2020 tournament will be held in a number of cities across the continent rather than in a single or joint-bid nations as before.
The race now begins to host the games, with the climax, including the semi-finals and final, expected to be staged in one venue.
One idea mooted is that the matches be hosted by the 12 top-ranked European nations, assuming they qualify.
Based on today's rankings, the possible host cities and stadiums would be as follows...
1. Spain - Santiago Bernabeu, Madrid
2. Germany - Olympic Stadium, Berlin
3. Portugal - Estadio da Luz, Lisbon
4. Italy - Stadio Olimpico, Rome
5. England - Wembley Stadium, London
6. Netherlands - Amsterdam ArenA
7. Russia - Luzhniki Stadium, Moscow
8. Croatia - Maksimir Stadium, Zagreb
9. Greece - Karaiskakis Stadium, Athens
10. Switzerland - St Jakob-Park, Basel
11. France - Stade de France, Paris
12. Belgium - Konig Baudouin, Brussels
Latest in Sport
Jay Hart sex tape: Clitheroe footballer sacked after being filmed having sex with unknown blonde woman in manager's dug-out
Floyd Mayweather vs Manny Pacquiao: What time does it start and where can I watch it?
Radamel Falcao to Liverpool: Agent of Manchester United striker 'makes contact' with Anfield
Cesc Fabregas in Premier League title dig at Arsenal after pointing out '27 year wait'
Mario Balotelli incident leaves Brendan Rodgers fuming after Liverpool's FA Cup exit to Aston Villa
- 1 Rarest Beanie Baby bought for just £10 at car boot sale could be sold for £62,500 on eBay
- 2 Katie Hopkins and The Sun editor David Dinsmore reported to police for incitement to racial hatred following migrant boat column
- 3 Giorgio Armani criticises the way some gay men dress saying 'a man has to be a man'
- 4 Rebecca Francis accuses Ricky Gervais of using 'influence' to target female hunters after receiving barrage of death threats
- 5 Australian student Tommy Connolly, 23, adopts his pregnant, homeless 17-year-old cousin to give her a chance at 'a better life'