Blackburn Rovers: potential summer transfer targets
Wednesday 06 July 2011
Following the takeover of Blackburn by the Venky's group, there's been a lot of talk of big-name signings arriving at Ewood Park.
Those linked in the past have included Ronaldinho, David Beckham and Luis Fabiano. Predictably none of them made the move to Blackburn, but could this summer herald the arrival of the Indian owners' much coveted 'marquee' signing?
We take a look at those linked with Blackburn this summer, both the big names and the lesser (and more likely to arrive) stars.
Latest in Sport
- 1 Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
- 2 The secret report that helps Israelis to hide facts
- 3 Danish TV reporter is all business up top, all party down below
- 4 Ross Burden dead: MasterChef and Ready Steady Cook star, dies aged 45
- 5 Businessman charged £75 for three small bottles of water in London hotel
The secret report that helps Israelis to hide facts
A day in the life of Vladimir Putin: The dictator in his labyrinth
Were 'Poor Doors' added to mixed developments so wealthy residents don't have to go in alongside social housing tenants?
A new Russian revolution: The cracks are starting to appear in Putin’s Kremlin power bloc
Arizona execution lasts two hours as killer Joseph Wood left 'snorting and gasping' for air
Opponents of Israel's military operation in Gaza are the real enemies of Middle Eastern peace