Fulham sign Williams from MK Dons
Friday 15 June 2012
Fulham have confirmed the signing of teenage striker George Williams from MK Dons.
The 16-year-old, capped by Wales Under-17s, has already broken into the MK Dons first team, becoming the club's youngest ever goalscorer in the FA Cup last season.
Williams will join up with the Cottagers' Academy as a first-year scholar for the 2012-13 campaign after an undisclosed compensation package was agreed.
Latest in Sport
- 1 'Natural' energy drink banned for containing erectile dysfunction drug
- 2 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
- 3 Dylan Tombides: West Ham confirm 20-year-old striker has died after battle with cancer
- 4 Loch Ness Monster found on Apple Maps?
- 5 Angus Steakhouse: How does tourist staple continue to thrive in today's gourmet market?
The food poverty scandal that shames Britain: Nearly 1m people rely on handouts to eat – and benefit reforms may be to blame
Scottish independence: It is the English who should be on their knees, begging the Scots to vote ‘No’
Nigel Farage fatigue? Half of voters ‘immune’ to Ukip’s appeal
'Sinful': Video of British Muslims dancing to Pharrell Williams's hit Happy comes under attack
Nigel Farage: I’m taking on the status quo, and the Establishment’s fighting back
Refugee facing deportation from Sweden saved by fellow passengers refusing to let plane leave