It's squeaky bum time for...
The first fight of the Hitman's new career as a trainer takes place at the Oldham Sports Centre tonight, when Hatton will be in the corner for his undefeated welterweight charge Adam Little's bout against Billy Smith.
The former two-weight world champion has admitted he will be "nervous" before the four-round contest, but has imparted some of the advice he has picked up from working with respected trainers such as Billy Graham and Floyd Mayweather Snr, plus his own wisdom, such as: "Do the early morning runs and ignore the chip shop."
Stories you might have missed
Oman 1-0 Australia
It's been an awful week for travelling Australian sportsmen. First their batsmen were embarrassed in South Africa, and yesterday, the Socceroos suffered a shock defeat in the 2014 World Cup Asia Group D qualifier in Muscat. Amad Al Hosni scored the only goal of the game in the 18th minute as Paul Le Guen's side recorded a crucial victory.
Have you been paying attention?
1. What total were Australia bowled out for in their second innings against South Africa on Thursday?
2. How many players in the Spain squad are on the Ballon d'Or shortlist?
3. How many of Joe Frazier's 32 wins came by knockout?
4. What will Newcastle United's St James' Park stadium now be known as?
5. What career-high position did Rory McIlroy climb to in the world golf rankings?Reuse content