Bradford Bulls push on with funding
Thursday 12 April 2012
Bradford Bulls, fresh from two wins over Easter, are in talks to raise the second half of the £1m they need to stay in business.
Chief executive Ryan Duckett said: "We've spoken to a number of parties who've been impressed by the pledge campaign [the Bulls' efforts have reached £500,000]. We will be furthering those conversations and hopefully they will pick up momentum."
The battle for control of Stieg Larsson's £30m legacy
Geoffrey Macnab does not like the comedian's big screen debut
Look beyond the usual shows for the best festive telly
Michelle Nijhuis' daughter insists (s)he is, and she learnt a valuable lesson on gender in books
newsFormer soldier taped 33 of the animals to the floor and then stamped on them one by one
Latest in Sport
Mesut Ozil reveals he really is the Superman at Arsenal, Jack Wilshere is Batman and don't make Lukas Podolski angry - it's the Arsenal Christmas Party
Transfer news: Liverpool - January transfer targets
Luis Suarez: Liverpool striker ends exit speculation by signing 'long-term' contract
The most underrated players in the Premier League
Transfer news: Chelsea - January transfer targets
- 1 Sun will 'flip upside down' within weeks, says Nasa
- 2 Christmas comes early: Justin Bieber is 'retiring from music'
- 3 Iain Duncan Smith leaves Commons food banks debate early
- 4 Cycle death inquest: Boyfriend hugs driver of 32 tonne tipper truck that killed his girlfriend
- 5 Burglar steals video tapes of child abuse, hands them into police