Moto GP: Marc Marquez win takes him top
Monday 15 July 2013
Honda’s Marc Marquez hit the top of the world standings by taking advantage of the absence of injured Dani Pedrosa and Jorge Lorenzo to win the German GP.
Marquez pipped Britain’s Cal Crutchlow for the second win of his debut season. Crutchlow’s wait to become the first British winner since Barry Sheene in 1981 goes on.
food + drinkMichelin-starred Tom Sellers on being this year's hottest property
tvParents (and kids) rejoice! A new wave of fantastic family entertainment is here
booksGeese, gorillas, grandads... and growing up
food + drinkHow one grocery e-tailer is gearing up for the Yuletide rush
food + drink
travelFor broadcaster Mishal Husain, a long-haul Club Med holiday was a chance for her family to explore its sense of 'zen' and 'animation'
Stoke City 3 Chelsea 2 match report: Oussama Assaidi stuns Blues in the last minute
Why Barcelona chose Everton to educate their latest prodigy
Manchester United 0 Newcastle United 1 match report: David Moyes powerless to prevent dismal defeat
Liverpool 4 West Ham 1 match report: Luis Suarez gives England more to fear
Manchester United 0 Newcastle United 1: Champions haven't got a clue
- 1 Hundreds arrested as Canadian police smash worldwide paedophile ring
- 2 Sherlock series 3: Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman provide teasers for the biggest comeback in British television
- 3 Why Barcelona chose Everton to educate their latest prodigy
- 4 Mass murder in the Middle East is funded by our friends the Saudis
- 5 Japan cracks down on leaks after scandal of Fukushima nuclear power plant