Eight (very) rich and famous people with crummy A-levels - or none at all
You don't need good exam results to get ahead in life, as these success stories amply demonstrate
Results day is a hell of a stressful time. It can feel that your whole future is resting on one dumb envelope’s-worth of grades - and that if you don’t get the results you’re hoping for, it’s the end of the world. Well, we’re here to tell you that however you’ve done, your life is not going to be determined by the contents of that envelope.
Don’t believe us? Well, there are actually loads of examples of successful people who weren’t academic, who got kicked out before their exams, or who simply fluffed the exam. We’ve picked eight of our favourites - some of them are famous, some of them are billionaires - who all demonstrate that you don’t need good grades to make something of your life.
The 9 charts that show the 'left-wing' policies of Jeremy Corbyn the public actually agrees with
Labour leadership contender Jeremy Corbyn says 'we can learn a great deal from Karl Marx'
The last thing Labour needs is a leader like Jeremy Corbyn who people want to vote for
What the Labour party could look like under Jeremy Corbyn
I am the Jeremy Corbyn supporter that many will tell you doesn't exist
Public anger after French sunbather beaten up by gang for wearing a bikini in Reims park
- 1 Kenya President Uhuru Kenyatta clashes with President Obama on LGBT equality: ‘Gay rights is really a non-issue’
- 2 Public anger after French sunbather beaten up by gang for wearing a bikini in Reims park
- 3 Mers outbreak: Manchester Royal Infirmary A&E closes over suspected cases
- 4 Jon Snow alive? New Game of Thrones toy line suggests he's not among the dead
- 5 Denmark bans kosher and halal slaughter as minister says ‘animal rights come before religion’
£15000 - £45000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Do you want to work for an exci...
£20000 - £23000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Graduate Electrical Engineer to...
£16000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This fast growing financial ser...
£20000 - £25000 per annum + competitive: SThree: Are you a recent graduate loo...