Sweden has introduced a test to stamp out gender bias in film, what a relief
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Friday 15 August 2008
There is something deeply wrong with the world when Adam Sandler can get finance for a movie in which he stars as a Mossad agent with superpowers – "like Rembrandt with a grenade".
Friday 11 April 2008
Already a significant contender for Worst Film of 2008, this moronic guys-together comedy is mostly regrettable for the appearance of Steve Zahn, once the go-to guy for dopey charm but now just another name in exec producer Adam Sandler's stable of goons.
Friday 06 June 2003
Saturday 10 May 2003
Sunday 01 August 1999
Sunday 25 July 1999
Sunday 18 July 1999
Sunday 04 July 1999
Sunday 23 May 1999
Sunday 16 May 1999
Sunday 09 May 1999
Sunday 02 May 1999
Sunday 07 March 1999
Thursday 03 December 1998
Wednesday 02 December 1998
Apple's Tim Cook: Business isn’t just about making profit
Thousands of young people forced to go without food after benefits wrongly stopped under 'draconian' new sanctions regime
Ukraine crisis: New navy chief 'defects' and surrenders Crimean HQ as Putin claims ultranationalists forced intervention
Britain's top vet sparks controversy with call for ban on slashing animals' throats in 'ritual' slaughters for halal and kosher meat products
Ukraine crisis: Russia dismisses '3am ultimatum' as 'total nonsense'
If you're horrified by a flame-roasted dog, you should be shocked at a hog roast
- 1 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 2 Academy members voted for Oscar-winning 12 Years A Slave 'without watching it'
- 3 Orgasm machine to deliver climax at the push of a button
- 4 Liam Neeson turned down James Bond role to marry Natasha Richardson
- 5 Livr: A social network only for drunk people