Sweden has introduced a test to stamp out gender bias in film, what a relief
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Friday 15 August 2008
There is something deeply wrong with the world when Adam Sandler can get finance for a movie in which he stars as a Mossad agent with superpowers – "like Rembrandt with a grenade".
Friday 11 April 2008
Already a significant contender for Worst Film of 2008, this moronic guys-together comedy is mostly regrettable for the appearance of Steve Zahn, once the go-to guy for dopey charm but now just another name in exec producer Adam Sandler's stable of goons.
Friday 06 June 2003
Saturday 10 May 2003
Sunday 01 August 1999
Sunday 25 July 1999
Sunday 18 July 1999
Sunday 04 July 1999
Sunday 23 May 1999
Sunday 16 May 1999
Sunday 09 May 1999
Sunday 02 May 1999
Sunday 07 March 1999
Thursday 03 December 1998
Wednesday 02 December 1998
British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh
Germany anti-Islam protests: 17,000 march on Dresden against 'Islamification of the West'
Ukip member gets into Christmas spirit with Union Flag plea to Santa 'for our country back'
Immigrants make UK racist, says Ukip councillor Trevor Shonk
BBC director Danny Cohen: Rising UK antisemitism makes me feel more uncomfortable than ever
Katie Hopkins speaks out on childhood obesity: 'Parents of fat children should be prosecuted for child cruelty'
- 1 Exclusive: Abusers using spyware apps to monitor partners reaches 'epidemic proportions'
- 2 Margaret Thatcher 'expressed fears of Asian rising' at Anglo-Irish summit in 1984
- 3 Sussex couple die in suspected Christmas Day 'suicide pact'
- 4 The 'Black Museum': After 150 years, public set to see exhibits from police’s grisly crime museum
- 5 The Unluckiest People of the Year 2014 (and one very unlucky giraffe)