The number of Brits planning to go to Sochi in Russia for the Winter Olympics in three weeks' time will be minimal. Apart from the usual Russian visa requirements, flights are limited, a special "spectator pass" is required in a bid to combat security threats and prices for accommodation and the top events are very expensive.
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Thursday 23 December 1999
Monday 20 December 1999
Sunday 19 December 1999
Friday 10 December 1999
Thursday 09 December 1999
Tuesday 07 December 1999
Friday 03 December 1999
Monday 29 November 1999
Friday 26 November 1999
Saturday 20 November 1999
Sunday 14 March 1999
Saturday 13 March 1999
Friday 12 March 1999
Saturday 06 March 1999
Friday 26 February 1999
Culinary experts in The Netherlands thought it was 'fresh' and 'tasty'
Cameron is warned 'no possibility' of UK reducing immigration and that bid to bring in quota on migrant workers would be illegal
Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella
Support for EU membership 'at highest level since 1991' with most Brits wanting to stay 'in'
Residents should throw a street party and mix with immigrant neighbours, councils told
Russell Brand threatened with arrest after filming outside Fox News headquarters
London bus driver 'kicks gay couple off for kissing'
- 1 Nokia no more: Microsoft drops once-ubiquitous mobile name – in favour of its Lumia brand
- 2 Renee Zellweger on plastic surgery: 'I'm living a more fulfilling life and I'm thrilled that perhaps it shows'
- 3 Jimmy Carr's controversial Oscar Pistorius joke goes too far at the Q Awards
- 4 Australian café owner sparks debate after saying 'No' to having unruly children on premises
- 5 NHS staff banned from drinking tea or coffee on the job because it looks like they're not working hard enough