Say a little prayer for me?
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Monday 05 September 2011
Embezzlement charges could come to nothing after diagnosis of Alzheimer's
Sunday 28 August 2011
Friday 26 August 2011
Self's latest work has its roots in the once fashionable notion that walking is a radical act. In this triptych of surreal tales that come dressed as memoir, Self takes on the role of loquacious author-narrator.
Friday 26 August 2011
Stricken with Alzheimer's, Glen Campbell has announced that this is to be his final album; and there's a profound valedictory tone about it, as songwriters such as Jakob Dylan and Paul Westerberg craft material custom-built for Campbell's situation.
Sunday 21 August 2011
Sunday 31 July 2011
Sunday 24 July 2011
Wednesday 20 July 2011
Tuesday 19 July 2011
Thursday 14 July 2011
Skin cells from a 30-year-old woman have been turned directly into mature nerve cells similar to those found in the brain using a procedure that promises to revolutionise the emerging field of regenerative medicine.
Tuesday 05 July 2011
No one should have to pay more than £35,000 towards long-term nursing care in their old age, a report into the fundamental restructuring of Britain's social care said yesterday.
Sunday 26 June 2011
On 26 June 2000, Bill Clinton acknowledged one of the greatest scientific breakthroughs in human history - the mapping of the human genome.
Tuesday 21 June 2011
David Pruce: Yes
Sunday 19 June 2011
Saturday 18 June 2011
Climate change: 2015 will be the hottest year on record 'by a mile', experts say
Jeremy Corbyn calls Osama bin Laden's killing a 'tragedy' - but was it taken out of context?
Tony Blair attacks Jeremy Corbyn's 'Alice In Wonderland' politics
Theresa May says migrants should be banned from entering the UK unless they have jobs lined up
Iain Duncan Smith 'should resign over disability benefit death figures', says Jeremy Corbyn
UN investigating British Government over human rights abuses caused by IDS welfare reforms
- 1 If you're not already angry about the migrant crisis, here's a history lesson to remind you why you really should be
- 2 David De Gea: Manchester United goalkeeper's £29m move to Real Madrid off - because paperwork 'not done in time'
- 3 Pansexual: What is it - and when did the term gain popularity?
- 4 Netherlands to withdraw food and shelter from failed asylum-seekers after just 'a few weeks'
- 5 Blood Moon and Supermoon: September to bring brightest – and dimmest – full Moon of the year on same night