Tennant believes producers want a 'bitchy gay Englishman' to fill Cowell's shoes
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Friday 27 January 2012
Steven Spielberg's upcoming NBC TV venture, Smash, suggests a whole new future for the story-within-a-story device. Due to air in the UK on Sky Atlantic later this year and starring Anjelica Houston, Debra Messing, and Katharine McPhee, this comedy drama, which premieres in the US on 6 February, presents the backstage politics behind the production of, and the drama of the production process of, a fictional Broadway show about Marilyn Monroe.
Friday 04 November 2011
Gordon Brown is on a restless search for new ways to make himself useful and save the world, but his latest scheme is not looking like a winner.
Monday 05 September 2011
Sunday 21 August 2011
Last year's Groove Armada collaboration "History" suggested the Pop Idol charmer had a cracking dance album in him.
Monday 15 August 2011
Monday 08 August 2011
Steven Tyler has reportedly asked for a pay rise to stay on 'American Idol'.
Tuesday 02 August 2011
Kelly Clarkson has formed a girl group, Already Famous, with her backing singers.
Monday 18 July 2011
Marc Anthony has confirmed he is a "single" man.
Monday 20 June 2011
Clarence Clemons, the saxophone player who helped propel Bruce Springsteen and his E Street Band into global rock'n'roll dominance for three decades, died late on Saturday, a week after suffering a stroke. He was 69.
Wednesday 15 June 2011
Jennifer Lopez's children have done more in their three years than she has in her whole life.
Thursday 02 June 2011
The Church of the Latter-day Saints is one of the fastest-growing and wealthiest religions in the world. But can the Mormons convince America to vote one of their number into the White House?
- 1 Gurdwaras-turned-food banks: Sikh temples are catering for rise in Britain’s hungry
- 2 Council bans use of word ‘Commie’ – but ‘fascist’ and ‘Nazi’ are fine
- 3 The man who made Femen: New film outs Victor Svyatski as the mastermind behind the protest group and its breast-baring stunts
- 4 The poorest pay the price for austerity: Workers face biggest fall in living standards since Victorian era
- 5 'I'm experiencing austerity as well', says Princess Michael of Kent