Wine and whisky compliment them nicely...
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Monday 22 November 2010
Small of stature but colossal of voice, Mavis Staples is a potent reminder of the Civil Rights era, her power undiminished in her seventies.
Friday 12 November 2010
Dino De Laurentiis, the prolific Hollywood impresario who was behind more than 500 movies and left an indelible footprint on the way the industry makes and markets major films, has died. He was 91.
Tuesday 09 November 2010
Arnold Schwarzenegger today claimed no one cares if people smoke a joint.
Tuesday 02 November 2010
The man they call 'The Liquidator'?
Friday 29 October 2010
"We're going to need a new plan," Adrien Brody's grunt intones upon grasping he's on the wrong planet.
Thursday 14 October 2010
Arnold Schwarzenegger hailed British troops as the "true action heroes" today.
Tuesday 12 October 2010
California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger visited Moscow yesterday and ended up being offered the mayoralty of the city by the Russian President.
Tuesday 05 October 2010
Monday 13 September 2010
one was a former champion bodybuilder and unstoppable cyborg on the big screen. The other is a diminutive former teacher turned China's small screen wunderkind. Who now packs the bigger punch is open to question.
Saturday 14 August 2010
Friday 06 August 2010
- 1 Hundreds arrested as Canadian police smash worldwide paedophile ring
- 2 Sherlock series 3: Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman provide teasers for the biggest comeback in British television
- 3 The man who made Femen: New film outs Victor Svyatski as the mastermind behind the protest group and its breast-baring stunts
- 4 Mass murder in the Middle East is funded by our friends the Saudis
- 5 Japan cracks down on leaks after scandal of Fukushima nuclear power plant