It's a documentary that promises to be fascinating – but you'd be well-advised not to watch it over dinner.
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Saturday 23 August 2003
Friday 08 August 2003
Tuesday 29 July 2003
Monday 26 May 2003
Monday 19 May 2003
Saturday 26 April 2003
Sunday 13 April 2003
Wednesday 09 April 2003
Friday 25 October 2002
Thursday 24 October 2002
Wednesday 23 October 2002
Wednesday 28 August 2002
Sunday 23 June 2002
Sunday 16 June 2002
Monday 01 May 2000
Richard Dawkins on babies with Down Syndrome: 'Abort it and try again – it would be immoral to bring it into the world'
Scottish independence: English people overwhelmingly want Scotland to stay in the UK
Isis threat: Cameron wants an alliance with Iran
Michael Brown shooting: Chaos erupts on the streets of Ferguson after autopsy shows teenager was shot six times – twice in the head
Bin bag full of cats' heads discovered near Manchester's Curry Mile
Disgusting, frustrating, but intriguing: how the country really feels about its politicians
- 1 Mother fed her daughter tapeworms to make her skinny for beauty pageant
- 2 Richard Dawkins on babies with Down Syndrome: 'Abort it and try again – it would be immoral to bring it into the world'
- 3 Crystal Palace next manager latest: Palace consider Ally McCoist - EXCLUSIVE
- 4 ALS ice bucket challenge co-founder Corey Griffin drowns, aged 27
- 5 Tim Sherwood column: 'It started as a three-horse race but turned into the Grand National'