Biggs became famous after he escaped from prison and spent the next three decades on the loose in Brazil following 'The Crime of the Century'
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Sunday 13 July 2008
Thursday 03 April 2008
The vast majority of faith schools are breaking the law when admitting pupils, according to Government research published yesterday. The study shows that some seek money from parents and fail to give priority to children in care.
Wednesday 12 March 2008
Some state schools have been "charging" parents hundreds of pounds before allocating places for their children.
Sunday 09 March 2008
London yesterday launched an attempt to become the first city in the world to be lit by LEDs – light-emitting diodes. The city aims to install LEDs in all its street lights within five years.
Tuesday 08 January 2008
Thursday 27 October 2005
Wednesday 26 October 2005
Sunday 23 October 2005
Friday 16 September 2005
Saturday 03 September 2005
Friday 26 August 2005
- 1 Tim Sherwood challenges Daniel Levy to set out vision for Tottenham Hotspur’s future
- 2 French pub fined €9,000 after customers returned empties to bar - because it's 'undeclared labour'
- 3 Sun will 'flip upside down' within weeks, says Nasa
- 4 #Teamnigella: It’s the only side to be on
- 5 Christmas comes early: Justin Bieber is 'retiring from music'