In the United States, Bo Jackson is revered as one of the country’s greatest ever athletes. He broke no world records and is in no Hall of Fame, yet those who saw him simultaneously in the NFL and MLB still spread his legend.
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Wednesday 19 October 2005
Thursday 06 October 2005
Saturday 24 September 2005
Tuesday 02 August 2005
Friday 18 March 2005
Not long ago, Mark McGwire, Rafael Palmeiro, Sammy Sosa and Jose Canseco would have been a baseball dream team, four of the modern era's mightiest sluggers, owners of a combined 2,170 home runs and counting.
Sunday 12 December 2004
Friday 10 December 2004
Saturday 04 December 2004
Thursday 28 October 2004
Monday 25 October 2004
Friday 22 October 2004
Thursday 23 September 2004
Brian Clough once famously said he would run Peter Taylor over if ever he encountered him on the A52.
Wednesday 18 August 2004
In the last few minutes of her life, an 18-year-old woman who had been savagely bludgeoned with a baseball bat managed to type a text message naming her stepmother as her killer, according to Belgian police investigating the latest gruesome crime to shock the country.
Saturday 17 April 2004
Sales of the tablet are set to fall again, say analysts
Trend which requires crisps, a fork and a strong stomach is sweeping Mexico's streets
George Lucas criticises the major Hollywood film studios
Cameron is warned 'no possibility' of UK reducing immigration and that bid to bring in quota on migrant workers would be illegal
Residents should throw a street party and mix with immigrant neighbours, councils told
Russell Brand threatened with arrest after filming outside Fox News headquarters
Amal Alamuddin calls for the return of the Elgin Marbles from Britain: 'Injustice has persisted for too long'
London bus driver 'kicks gay couple off for kissing'
Lord Freud: Tory welfare minister apologises after saying disabled people are 'not worth’ the minimum wage
- 1 Jack the Ripper: Scientist who claims to have identified notorious killer has 'made serious DNA error'
- 2 Banksy arrest hoax: Internet duped by fake report claiming street artist's identity has been revealed
- 3 Are you ready for Crazy Doritos, the red-hot snack food craze sweeping Mexico’s streets?
- 4 Drink alcohol and eat meat to improve male fertility - but cut down on coffee, studies suggest
- 5 Former East 17 frontman Brian Harvey turns up at Downing Street and 'demands to speak to Prime Minister'