The wing was part of London Welsh's squad in the Aviva Premiership this season
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Monday 04 April 2011
Sunday 03 April 2011
Wednesday 30 March 2011
Bath chief executive Nick Blofeld today denied that his club's record home defeat by Leicester at the weekend had anything to do with the announcement that head coach Steve Meehan would leave his post at the end of the season.
Tuesday 29 March 2011
Steve Meehan will leave his position as head coach of Bath at the end of the season, the Aviva Premiership club announced today.
Monday 28 March 2011
Sunday 27 March 2011
Wednesday 16 March 2011
St Helens have suspended Bath-bound half-back Kyle Eastmond pending an investigation into alleged serious misconduct.
Monday 07 March 2011
Bath have confirmed fly-half Olly Barkley will be out for the remainder of the season after breaking his leg in two places on Saturday.
Monday 07 March 2011
Sunday 06 March 2011
Wednesday 02 March 2011
Kyle Eastmond has admitted what anyone who has seen him play this season had already guessed – he is off to play rugby union. The 21-year-old St Helens half-back is joining Bath on a three-year contract, but not until he completes this season with the Saints.
Sunday 27 February 2011
Monday 21 February 2011
Sunday 20 February 2011
- 1 Man and woman arrested on suspicion of conspiracy to murder victim of Woolwich machete attack, named as Drummer Lee Rigby
- 2 'Sickening, deluded and unforgivable': Horrific attack brings terror to London’s streets
- 3 Grace Dent: I’m not sure how these people can avoid being called ‘bigots’. And the more ‘civilised’, the worse they are
- 4 Woolwich murder: They killed, then they performed - these men should be starved of our attention
- 5 Woolwich attack: The EDL will seek to exploit this evil crime for their own evil ends
BMF is the UK’s biggest and best loved outdoor fitness classes
Find out what The Independent's resident travel expert has to say about one of the most beautiful small cities in the world
Nook is donating eReaders to volunteers at high-need schools and participating in exclusive events throughout the campaign.
Get the latest on The Evening Standard's campaign to get London's children reading.
Win anything from gadgets to five-star holidays on our competitions and offers page.