You've seen the flyers around campus. Maybe you've wondered what being a medical guinea pig is like? Tom Clarke finds out more
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Thursday 20 March 1997
Friday 21 June 1996
Saturday 16 December 1995
Friday 07 October 1994
Friday 08 July 1994
Tuesday 14 June 1994
Thursday 09 June 1994
Tuesday 12 April 1994
Health signals right at hand: Research shows fingerprints can predict high blood pressure. Celia Hall reports
Friday 13 August 1993
Tuesday 06 October 1992
- 1 Pope Francis: Being an atheist is alright as long as you do good
- 2 'He was always smiling': Lee Rigby named as Woolwich victim
- 3 'Sickening, deluded and unforgivable': Horrific attack brings terror to London’s streets
- 4 'Something passed underneath us, quite close': Airbus A320 has close encounter with UFO
- 5 Lord of the Sings: Sir Christopher Lee, 91, to release heavy metal album
BMF is the UK’s biggest and best loved outdoor fitness classes
Find out what The Independent's resident travel expert has to say about one of the most beautiful small cities in the world
Nook is donating eReaders to volunteers at high-need schools and participating in exclusive events throughout the campaign.
Get the latest on The Evening Standard's campaign to get London's children reading.
Win anything from gadgets to five-star holidays on our competitions and offers page.